What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn still, finished up Mobile Suit Gundam's official mode and you get an awesome bonus level which could probably be boiled down into this:
[youtube]8hloHkOpNRs[/youtube]
SEGANut
Level 3
Level 3

Post by SEGANut »

The last game I played was earlier today. Played a round of ClayFighter: The Sculptor's Cut for The Nintendo 64.

I was playing as Earthworm Jim, and just as I reached the final opponent (In Jim's case, it's Ickybod Clay), the game started glitching up and I had to turn it off...

Curse you, Game Graphic Glitch Gremlin!!
"ARGH, you f***ing Processing, stop being so BLAST!!" - The Angry Video Game Nerd
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Okay so I now have the silent hill collection as it's in the sale. Got it a couple of hours ago but there's no way I'm playing that thing past midnight, plus next door's cats are trying to jump in through the window as they can see it's open (I can't shut it or mould builds up, batting away moths and putting up with cats constantly trying to breach the defenses like bored velociraptors is the trade off). Every now and then I'll hear a bang as a cat leaps off the bin and just misses the window by a few inches and face plants the glass. Then they fight each other as if the other cats were to blame. So obviously that's scary enough with terrifying myself further. I will be finally beginning my journey to beat pyramid head tomorrow noon, with the lights on and the windows shut.
Tic Tac, sir?
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Picked up Shovel Knight and Kirby Super Star Ultra over the past week.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Picked up Shovel Knight and Kirby Super Star Ultra over the past week.
You wuv them Kirbs, mmmhmm.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

aquadan88
Level 1
Level 1

Post by aquadan88 »

Non-Sega related: Marvel Heroes
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Got my hands on One Piece: Unlimited World Red today. It's the 'Day One Edition' so I also have the Anniversary Pack.
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Just got to the hospital in Silent Hill 2.
Tic Tac, sir?
dragonOllie
Level 1
Level 1

Post by dragonOllie »

I got Final Fantasy XIII the other day, and I've just got past the Pulse Fal'Cie! On to Lake Bresha!
You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not gonna help you since I know everything you're going to do! Strange, isn't it? - Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog - The Movie
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn still, finished up Mobile Suit Gundam's official mode and you get an awesome bonus level which could probably be boiled down into this:
[youtube]8hloHkOpNRs[/youtube]
BIG ZAM!

I should probably pick up DW: Gundam Reborn.
Killer French Bread wrote:I will be finally beginning my journey to beat pyramid head tomorrow noon, with the lights on and the windows shut.
With a nice cup of tea and a soft and reassuring episode of "Flog It!" playing in the background for some friendly background noise.
aquadan88 wrote:Non-Sega related: Marvel Heroes
Doesn't have to be SEGA related!

-----

Anyway, I've somehow ended up with a mix of the "Ratchet & Clank HD Trilogy" and the multiplayer mode of "Lost Planet 2". Surprisingly there are still people playing it online! Not-so-surprisingly I'm really, really bad at it.