What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

I'm playing the PuyoNexus translation of Puyo Puyo Fever PC and the Chain Game here on the forums.

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I won one of those handheld things with Mega Drive games built in. Gave it a blast, realised my Shinobi skills aren't up to scratch. That will be remedied.
Tic Tac, sir?
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I've started playing Skies of Arcadia again, I just can't help myself!
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I am currently playing:

God of War (GOW Collection) - the remastered graphics look brilliant! I never played this back when it was released so I'm really enjoying it

Wet - God how I missed this game, oozing with style, brilliant action, addictive score chasing, just marvelous!

Noby Noby Boy - Not as bad as I remember it being. Just playing to polish off the trophies I need from it.
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

I started my own file on LEGO Harry Potter 360 today ^_^ I'm really enjoying it, but that goes without saying.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I've played a little bit into both Uncharted 2 and God of war 3. They both have probably the most jaw dropping starts to a game I've ever played (GOW3 in particular). Loving both at the minute.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

^ Really looking forward to trying out GOW 3, need to beat the second one first though.

Anyways, I started Prototype on the PS3. Whooooa this game is pretty impressive! The animations are fluid and it really makes you feel like a complete super bad-ass. I love the web of intrigue and the mysterious story, I just want to keep playing to find out more. I've done a couple of missions thus far, right now I'm going to collect all of the Hint & location orbs before I get too far in. Should be easier to do it now before the entire city is over-run with hellicopters and mutants
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I'm about to partake in a spot of Kirby: Power Paintbrush on t'DS, whilst I've got a Cornish pasty in the oven. Woop.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Now making my way through Persona 3: Portable :3

never played a persona game (seen a few YT vids of P4) & im quite enjoying it atm :)
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^Well want that. I've played it on the station loads. Is that out over here or was it imported?. Im working my way through God of war 3 and im playing a little bit of FF VII on my psp when im chilling in bed aswell.