What Are You Playing Now?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Midwinter
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Midwinter »

Picking up Space Channel 5 Part 2 on Xbox 360 this time. Downloaded it along time ago, but never played it. Not much improves from the Dreamcast, but fun to get achievements and have leaderboards and other various tweaks.
Jackisback
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Jackisback »

I've been playing some sonic colors.
I've actually got my sister and mother to play.
I was some funny stuff.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I finally gave up on No Man's Sky. Ignoring the controversies surrounding it - I didn't pay attention to any of the pre-release hype - the game was fine for a while; a nice game to chill out with. However, the game's failure to explain anything to me at the start of the game, the frequency of the game crashing, and the tiresome and repetitive nature of the planets and game play have left me unwilling to play any more of it. A nice idea in theory, but execution was pretty poor.

I'm currently dipping in and out of GTA Online, but I feel like that's the game I play when I'm between games at the moment.

I really need to look into season 2 of competitive Overwatch...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Mostly Dragon Quest VII but also go back into FFXIV in an attempt to catch up (except i'm leveling an alt job instead) so I'll be ready for the next expansion (i wont be) unlike last time where I had to scrub through the remaining content after the expansion launched (i will be)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:back into FFXIV in an attempt to catch up (except i'm leveling an alt job instead) so I'll be ready for the next expansion (i wont be) unlike last time where I had to scrub through the remaining content after the expansion launched (i will be)
If it makes you feel better, I haven't even finished Heavensward's Main Scenario Quest yet: I'm about to enter the vault.

I hate running dungeons.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:If it makes you feel better, I haven't even finished Heavensward's Main Scenario Quest yet: I'm about to enter the vault.

I hate running dungeons.
yea that's exactly where i am lol. i went into it once and healer or tank bounced during the first boss and i couldn't be bothered to wait around and never been back in since. it's weird because the vault is probably the dungeon i have the most reason to do because Aymeric is the best.

what i should be doing is catching up on my bard because ninja is not really the class for someone who takes extended breaks.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:yea that's exactly where i am lol. i went into it once and healer or tank bounced during the first boss and i couldn't be bothered to wait around and never been back in since. it's weird because the vault is probably the dungeon i have the most reason to do because Aymeric is the best.

what i should be doing is catching up on my bard because ninja is not really the class for someone who takes extended breaks.
Well, he's no Tataru or Hildebrand, but Aymeric is a pretty chill guy.

And I'm glad someone else is at the same point I am! It sometimes feels like everyone else in the game blitzes through the new content immediately and has no time for proles like me. You haven't filled me with much confidence for the dungeon though; I'm a sub-par paladin and ramshackle machinist.

I prefer crafting and gathering, but even when it comes to those I'm not anything to write home about.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Well, he's no Tataru or Hildebrand, but Aymeric is a pretty chill guy.

And I'm glad someone else is at the same point I am! It sometimes feels like everyone else in the game blitzes through the new content immediately and has no time for proles like me. You haven't filled me with much confidence for the dungeon though; I'm a sub-par paladin and ramshackle machinist.

I prefer crafting and gathering, but even when it comes to those I'm not anything to write home about.
Yea but Aymeric is the only one I want to read to me as I fall into a deep sleep... uhhh...

it'd probably be easier for me if I tried to a tank or healer class but that always seems much tougher than being a DPS so I just have to endure the loooooong queues lol. I really need to get down with a gathering/crafter class, I'm skint so I cant even afford my own apartment. All I've done is get Fishing to 50 which is a pain to make money with because mooching is a shit mechanic. Gotta try and get BOT/ALC up so I can make my own Orchestrion scrolls.

Other than that though, I did check out the deep dungeon or whatever it's called. That's a really cool activity.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Yea but Aymeric is the only one I want to read to me as I fall into a deep sleep... uhhh...
Huh, never thought of that before. That's...A compelling idea..
Reknoc wrote:I really need to get down with a gathering/crafter class, I'm skint so I cant even afford my own apartment. All I've done is get Fishing to 50 which is a pain to make money with because mooching is a shit mechanic. Gotta try and get BOT/ALC up so I can make my own Orchestrion scrolls.

Apartment? That's new to me. I just have a room in my FC's house.

Fishing is my least favourite of the gathering classes; the only gathering class I haven't levelled to 50 yet.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Huh, never thought of that before. That's...A compelling idea..
Despite being a giraffe his voice makes my heart go doki doki
Kaito-kun wrote:Apartment? That's new to me. I just have a room in my FC's house.

Fishing is my least favourite of the gathering classes; the only gathering class I haven't levelled to 50 yet.
I lost my FC room when I was booted for inactivity lol. Shame as I put a lot of effort into furnishing it...

Apartments are part of the new update that dropped this week. 500k for one.

I like fishing because it's hella chill, just not good for getting things that someone would actually need haha.