Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 143 of 243 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2424
    Blog Entries

Played through the story mode of Soul Calibur V, it went pretty well until Episode 18. Then it was less playing and more yelling and frothing at the mouth until I eventually gave up and lowered the difficulty.

Host of Saturday Night SEGA Gavvie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Still FFXIII for me. About 30 hours in now, and I'm glad to say that I now have a hub-world to wander around..

I don't think I want to do the sidequests now. The Cie'th Stone missions seem cool and all, but I don't want to wander around everywhere, I just want to be done.

That said, I want to kill the huge turtle things as well...not going to happen.

Blog Entries

You're assuming the game is going to let you not do the side missions? Have fun being under leveled and making even less progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadid View Post
    That, and Street Fighter IV: Koryu Edition, where Dan actually is fun in Vanilla. :3
    What is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito-kun View Post
    What is it?
    It's a for-fun modification of Street Fighter IV for PC (not Super AE) based on the original modification of Street Fighter II: Champion Edition, also entitled Street Fighter II: Koryu, and it makes the game ever-so-crazy.
    I live here now!

OutRun 2006 =D

Quote Originally Posted by Reknoc View Post
    You're assuming the game is going to let you not do the side missions? Have fun being under leveled and making even less progress.
    This ^^^^

Yeah you can "barely" scrape your way through but its a hella lot harder & more time consuming, and prepare to get your ass handed to you in the next area otherwise

And seeing as this is your first play through i doubt you've learned to utilize ATB Refresh, and how to stagger enemies efficiently etc etc

But good luck all the same, theres a point in chapter 11 or 12 i think it is where there is 1 Adamantoise by a save point that you can kill cheaply so don't you worry, not long now

On topic: Picked up Mirrors Edge (360) from game for 2.50 last week so half assedly playing that through again, really regretting buying this Xbox now as i'm hardly using it, 250 would of got me a nice bandit delivered

Blog Entries

My friend told me to not even bother progressing until I can kill an adamantoise.

Anyway got Soul Calibur on in the background, not really playing it, just turboing my way to getting all the customization pieces for create a soul mode. I don't feel at all bad for doing this, I seriously don't want to have to unlock all this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Reknoc View Post
    My friend told me to not even bother progressing until I can kill an adamantoise.
    Adamanchild i meant -.-, they have 1mil HP, but no leg stomp

The Adamtortoise has near 4m HP, the stomping leg attacks but only 250% stagger, its not really worth being able to kill them before progressing as they're that powerfull, you can summon to kill the legs so it drops, then wail on it with rav/sab/sab & com/rav/rav then com/com/com to finish it off, but again, being a first time i doubt that would be do-able

Adamantoise, is 5.5m & 450% stagger, and stronger iirc

If you can kill an adamanchild Gav, you'll be fine, they're located hiding behind the sort of loop around with 2 Adamantoise in one of the corners

Talking about it is making want to play it again & try & level the score with the Shalong Gui, 9 kills to him, 3 to me, i got some catching up to do >=)

I'm maxed from what i remember and have all the ultimate Weapons, its just bracing for that second ultima after the stagger -.-

Blog Entries

Been playing Borderlands a bit, trying to finish it.

And since I've got a new account, I have to get the platinum trophy again!