Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 232 of 243 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2429

Been playing Sonic adventure and just got a master system emulator so playing spellcaster.
    Ordering Shenmue 2 for Xbox to play again soon too.

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar

A few games actually. Got back into Talos Principle for starters, this time with the Serious Sam voice DLC. It takes the game out of its seriousness and makes it a big joke which is an interesting change. Mostly though I'm replaying it because 1. I want to get all the achievements and 2. I want to refresh my mind on the story so I can start playing the Road to Gehenna expansion I recently bought.

Also returned to Civilisation V as well. It's really enjoyable and it was nice to get back into it. Trying to play on a harder difficulty now and explore playing with different Civs but it's getting quite challenging. Only drawback is how long it takes to play a game. Spent a whole day, literally, 12+ hours on one game only for my foot to accidentally nudge the power cable out of the pc and turn it off during the end game. And I didn't save...

Lastly, installed and started playing the original Deus Ex because I felt like playing a shooty shooty bang bang game. Happy with my choice. I was a big skeptical in the beginning, thinking it hadn't aged well but it's gotten pretty decent actually and I think it holds up fairly well.

Midwinter- Dreamcast Warm Midwinter's Avatar

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Game Gear. This game is quite hard compared to the console games. Probably due to the small screen and some other sinister level designs.

Been playing a few games. Mostly old ones that I've had and loved but for whatever reason not made much progress on.

Dragons Dogma: One of my all time favourite games despite some problems, most of which have been addressed in the PC port.

Dark Souls: Got this when it first came out, made some okay progress with a Pyromancer, killed a few extra bosses but could never get passed Sen's Fortress. Been playing the PC version and decided to go with a Dex melee build instead. Breezed past my original progress, finished Anor Londo and got the Lord Vessel and did some more optional stuff. Currently made my way to the Ash Lake to see what that has in store for me.

Bloodborne: Got this around release, ran into the Cleric Beast and died, ran into Father Gascgoine and died. Didn't have the patience for it due to the load times but they've given the game some patches so I decided to return to it. Getting a good feeling for it now, killed both of them bosses and now I'm close to the boss at end of Old Yarnham.

Trying to get back into my 3DS games after neglecting it for more weeks.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010

I've been absolutely addicted to Lego Dimensions ever since I got it for Christmas. As a lover of the Lego games and a crossover junkie it's basically a dream come true.

Finally picked up Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX the other day so have been playing that. Do like me music games. n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Midwinter View Post
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Game Gear. This game is quite hard compared to the console games. Probably due to the small screen and some other sinister level designs.
    Most of the console collections use Master System versions.

There are subtle differences that do make it harder (first boss, the bombs bounce randomly for example). Kudos for noticing that.

Finally got back to playing Sonic 06 after a month long break.

Brought Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon off eShop yesterday. Nice to see they brought back the difficulty.