Selfie! (aka post a picture of yourself!)

What it says on the tin...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Virtua wrote: And beating a girl at SEGA Rally, go me. :blush:

Well that wasn't very chivalrous, was it now? A true gentleman always lets the lady win the first round.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Virtua wrote:
I SEE A DEAL OR NO DEAL - THE POWER 5 IN TEH BACKGROUND!!! [/fruity mode]
xboy_in_da_house
Level 12
Level 12

Post by xboy_in_da_house »

this is me with a beard and shaved

richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^The beard looks cool. I like the beard styles. I think it's mainly through envy though. Im 26 and still have the facial hair of a 15 yr old. If I let it grow too much it looks like i've just cut off some hair from my arse and stuck in on my face.
Virtua
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Virtua »

Kaito-kun wrote:Well that wasn't very chivalrous, was it now? A true gentleman always lets the lady win the first round.
Hehe... would have had to stop the car to let her catch up! XD
steve_c
Level 1
Level 1

Post by steve_c »

Hello fellow fans of things that are Sega :D

Thought I would get the awkward introduction out the way with here and post a mugshot. So here is one from my brief time living in "Sega Land" itself; Japan - I'm the one in the blue shirt, living the dream XD

"When was that?!" I hear nobody cry! Why, it was 2006 of course

*PROOF!*
Obligatory sega-related shots of random stuff from the Tokyo Game Show of that year:

Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

steve_c wrote:Hello fellow fans of things that are Sega :D

Thought I would get the awkward introduction out the way with here and post a mugshot. So here is one from my brief time living in "Sega Land" itself; Japan - I'm the one in the blue shirt, living the dream XD

Man, you look EXCITED! Welcome dude, be sure to formally introduce yourself in our thread so you can get cookies!*

*Cookies not included
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

richarddavies wrote:Forgot about this thread. I was browsing the site at work earlier and thought ahh get myself on there. I took this today while I was at work...In the bogs lol. Well I wasn't gonna start talking pics in the middle of the office.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: I have no clue how how to flip the image correctly. I've just tried using imageshack for the first time and it's took me half an hour to get this on here. lol.

You know, you really could easily get a job as a movie star. You sereiosly look like a young James bond or A detective. Are you usualy like this or do you just take your picture in those cloths and pose?

And this is a pic from me! I am the boy in the blue coat. This is one of the pictures taken in my schoos radio marathon and I was playing guitar there. At my right is my mom, and at my left is my principal and the deputy principal.
Attachments
aug 2010 237.JPG
coolman2424
Level 3
Level 3

Post by coolman2424 »

this is the most up to date pic i can find :biggrin:
Attachments
Picture 19.jpg
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\move\art\Nrestsew2b.jpg
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:You know, you really could easily get a job as a movie star. You sereiosly look like a young James bond or A detective. Are you usualy like this or do you just take your picture in those cloths and pose?
:blush: Erm I don't know hat to say. I just took that picture at work. I work in an office so I have to wear all the shirt, tie stuff. Im not too into my fashion so out of work I usually resemble a hobo.