Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Sonic the Hedgehog 4

Post by Gavvie »

I was going to put "Episode 1" in the topic title, but to be honest I'd only edit it out to save us from talking about the other episodes in seperate topics.

So. Sonic the Hedgehog 4. Sometime this year on 360, PSN, WiiWare and the Apple App Store. Not too sure what I can say at this point that hasn't been said previously, so I'll leave it to you guys to get a discussion going :)
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

http://www.youtube.com/user/link95time# ... jjeySDUcmE

Idk how this guy did it but he has a bunch of videos of Sonic 4 levels and bosses. Check it out its pretty cool. Remember their still working on the game.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

new stage released: lost labyrinth. music is awesome. no gameplay vid as of vid though but the backround reeks of labyrinth zone from sonic 1
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I remember the Spoony Ones saying Sonic 4 was just a HD remake of sonic 1 (he played it at E3). We'll see if thats true when it comes out
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Gonic wrote:I remember the Spoony Ones saying Sonic 4 was just a HD remake of sonic 1 (he played it at E3). We'll see if thats true when it comes out
no sonic games a remake other than the ones that came out on the gamecube. how far did u play on the e3 demo
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I said The Spoony One played it at E3, not me :P
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I think this is an instant day one purchase for me, regardless of how it actually turns out, although much respect goes to the developers for listening to feedback and improving the game as best they can.
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

[font=&quot]This could look like a day one buy from me since I got to play the demo of it at SoS10 and from what I played I was pretty impressed with it. While it may not be up there with the classics its still fun from what I sampled of the demo.[/font]
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

I think this game will put Sonic back in the spotlight where he deserves to be. Hopefully Sonic Colours will also be a shining star on Sega heaven.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

To be honest I don't see the game being a failure. It'll appeal to the hardcore and if the only real complaint is that it's too similar to the other games, then well, isn't that what they wanted? It's not like a carbon copy, more of a mash up or a tribute! :P