Sonic Colours

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:If I am not wrong, aren't there a few other characters exclusive for the DS? THAT IS BULL! It's so unfare. They probebly did that because it was obvies thet the Wii version would become more popular so the added the exclusive characters so the DS would become more popular but that is BULL S**T! Instead of putting a Robo sonic just like Shadow the hedgehog, they could have put other characters. But I did crack up lauphing when I saw that mi Mii had a Sonic body.

Although one thing that I DID thought that was a nice touch was that I think they had put some classic badniks in the game.
If I am not wrong, in Star Carnival or whatever it's called, I think I saw Motobug and spiny.
Ever wondered why Sonic 2 was successful? Now think why the Wii version is better. :P

And goddammit Rek, all the textures are the same in Super Mario 3!
I live here now!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hzQpGamC9U

They probably just put in the DS exclusive stuff to make it seem more attractive since it's obvious the Wii version is the main version.

Anyway didn't Di_______________________---____mps do the DS version? Sure they could do what they want.
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Maxi wrote:Sure does look good in HD :D
Ok how do I get the Wii to do HD? I thought it just... wasn't :blush:
________
Medical Marijuana
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Page wrote:Ok how do I get the Wii to do HD? I thought it just... wasn't :blush:
It's not.

But Dolphin the Wii emulator is.
Maxi
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Maxi »

Yep It's from the emulator I believe. They aren't my screen shots I just found them over the webs, I wonder how it runs...
ctr
Level 1
Level 1

Post by ctr »

Maxi wrote:Yep It's from the emulator I believe. They aren't my screen shots I just found them over the webs, I wonder how it runs...
Dolphin usually run most new games without the Dolphin developers having to "fix" it.
So long you have a good computer, it should be fine I think. Even though later Wii games seem to utilize the hardware more.
悪いおじさん
Page
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Page »

Reknoc wrote:It's not.

But Dolphin the Wii emulator is.
Not wanting to stray from topic, but I got the emu but it wont run the disk (i half expected that) Soo... Rom download I guess? (tippy toes....) :rolleyes:
________
RETURN OF PREMIUM LIFE INSURANCE ADVICE
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It should be able to run games from disc. I don't use it myself since my computer wouldn't be able to handle it.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

The extra characters in the DS version I just there. Serve no point to the storyline and sometimes reference old sonic games. I'm actually glad they arn't in the wii version
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Seriosly did nobody notice the old badniks from Sonic 1 and 2 in Star Carnival (or whatever the level's called)?