Sonic Colours

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I used the Wiimote and Nunchuck, although I found it pretty difficult to control with the Nunchuck to be honest. Sadly, my Gamecube pad and Wii classic controller seem to have mysteriously disappeared... >_>
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Well i finally played this for the DS & i'm impressed, feels like just another Sonic advance game to me

But will trundle thorugh & see if it picks up
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

My thoughts on Colors/Colours (dang im having a hard time trying to type in the other version of this name lol) is that it is indeed a lot like the SU daytime levels with some improvements. I've bought and beaten the game and i can say you will see some frustration in some of the sonic simulator levels (the ones dedicated for multiplayer) I actually found the concept of trying to do multiplayer on there kinda confusing too, like "How would this work and still have a feeling of going fast?". With the way the boost wisps work you can kind of see the influence of the sonic rush games in colours/colors and the ability to double jump instead of trying to use homing attack absolutely everywhere is a nice touch and definitely comes in handy in more than one situation. I'll admit I'm still hunting for all the red rings to unlock the super sonic feature so I don't quite know how it works just yet.
If I were insane... would I know it?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Getting an S ranks is, as they said, very challenging but I still feel more proud of myself when I get an S rank in Sonic Rush Adventure.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I feel indifferent bout the ranking system lol. It's nice to have though
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gonic wrote:I feel indifferent bout the ranking system lol. It's nice to have though
It's one of those features that doesn't bother the person playing the game, but if someone's with you watching then they'll criticise you if you score too low a rank.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Exactly! You don't know how many times my best friend has laughed at me because I got a bloody C just because I was trying to get all stars!
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

The game is plenty of fun so far and the bosses are piss easy. Especially the first one = like 5 seconds. And it's funny they spit out rings when they die.

Some of the dialogue is childish like some people mentioned. When Sonic said BBBE, even Tails thought it was dumb...haha.
ImageImage
king0512
Level 2
Level 2

Post by king0512 »

It's true that some of the dialogue is kinda childish but it makes the dialogue as a whole a little more interesting versus the other sonic games and gives the characters a little more personality in my opinion.
If I were insane... would I know it?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Maybe it's just me but I kind of miss that that countdown at the beginning and that boost start (3, 2, 1,... GO!) It was in the resent Sonic games and it really gave the sense of speed. I know it's not all about speed but I did like that. I mean it Colours, you have to build up speed from 0. But that's probably just me. I don't mind it that much but it would have been nice if it was the same.