Sonic 3DS -Working Title-

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
TailsPrower98
Level 3
Level 3

Post by TailsPrower98 »

Maybe it will be a remake of a GBA Sonic game?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Maybe thats what I am hoping for! Could it be a Sonic chronicles 2? :( ofcaurse with better graphics and a harder gameplay?
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Kaito-kun wrote:Maybe? But let's remember how the 15th anniversary game turned out...
No need to be pessimistic, buddy. Sonic's toughest times to date have been anniversaries that end in '5'. Sonic Adventure 2 was his 10th anniversary game and that was brilliant. And 10 doesn't end with '5'. Neither does 20.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

crippenstation wrote:No need to be pessimistic, buddy. Sonic's toughest times to date have been anniversaries that end in '5'. Sonic Adventure 2 was his 10th anniversary game and that was brilliant. And 10 doesn't end with '5'. Neither does 20.
I love that logic. "The game that was released on the 10th anniversary was brilliant that must mean that are released in years that are a multiple of 10 will be great too and since 20 is 2 x 10 the 20th game will be AWEEEESOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!111!!!!111! as it'll be twice a brilliant as 10" It doesn't work like that, besides, I was making a comment about recent games in the franchise, not necessarily anniversary games.
Leox001
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Leox001 »

SONIC 1, 2, 3, or CD for the 3DS...
Where would the 3D be?
They make each background layer to "sink" deeper in the screen achieving the feeling of "3D" and speed in a 2D platformer.
They could go -even more- CRAZY in the bonus stages, though that may be a bit dangerous for epileptic people..
Also, widescreen and leaderboards!!
Knuckles for DLC! ... actually, scratch that.
Sonic The Drunk
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sonic The Drunk »

My guess is that it will be some sort of classic game with a 3D element, though I'm hoping for an actually mainstream Sonic title.

No Regrets!