Nintendo 3DS

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

7Force wrote:It really should be Mario Kart 9 as they forgot the two arcade only MK games.
Ah yeah! Now I remember the Mario Kart Arcade game we have at Intensity. I think it also had other non Mario characters but I don't remember.
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Ah yeah! Now I remember the Mario Kart Arcade game we have at Intensity. I think it also had other non Mario characters but I don't remember.
It did, it had Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, and Blinky from the Pac-Man series and in Arcade GP 2 it added Mametchi from the Tamagotchi series.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Yeah that's the one!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Sounds like Tales of the Abyss has been pushed back from its original November release to next year. This is probably the smartest thing Namco have done in regards to a western Tales release. Anything that's not a massive seller is dead on arrival if it releases in November (sonic lol). Of course they could have pushed it forward but they probably want the bigger install base Mario 3D Land will give the 3DS.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Yeah, there's a double whammy of Mario due before the end of the year, so that's not a bad idea at all. I might even give it a whirl! The Tales games I have played have been pretty fun...although I don't recall how many I've played.
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Thanks for this
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Heads up: There's a firmware update due out on the 8th of this month.
Siliconera wrote: After a firmware update, Nintendo 3DS owners will be able to record 3D movies using the system’s camera. Users will also be able to transfer data and licenses for download games from to another 3DS. New StreetPass quest and pictures will be added too. Streetpass Quest version 2 will let players fight with a friend and earn new hats.

Source
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Turns out Tales of the Abyss wasn't delayed and it silently came out and no one cared enough to actually stock it. Gonna order it from gamestop tomorrow... if it's still available.

Oh in none Tales news; Resident Evil: Revelations will bundle with the Circle Pad Pro in Europe.

edit: Looks like the free GBA games for early adopters aren't gonna be out until next year. Late firmware, late games. Nintardy.

editedit: or maybe not? Not even Nintendo seem to know what's up with these games (or they messed up the translation)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

yo this mario kart is straight up dope
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Today's Sunday, that's means Mario Kart 7 is out now....damn it, if I had the monies....ack.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010