like to move it?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ Shadow? He's not in it....(checks Wiki) WTF! Oh I see, I didn't play through all the levels...lol. Wow.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^Man, I can't believe you dont know stuff about the games YOU own! lol...

and I don't even own these game... (I hope I will though)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Can we bring this back on topic please?

Not every topic has to be about Sonic, even if you think it should be. I'm gonna start clamping down soon if this continues.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

second

does anyone think kinect will b WAY to complicated to connect to non slim x360s and will move be incorporated into the menu system
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Kinect won't be too hard to connect, I'm fairly sure it plugs into a USB port at the back of the machine.

The only reason 360 S is "made for Kinect" is that it has a port to plug the sensor in, so it can run off of the 360s power supply. If you've got an older model, you'll need to use a plug socket up.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Move won over Kinect and will probably eventually win over Wii when it was shown that people could actually totally play proper games with it with MAG and Resi 5. Now it just needs a few more of those to beat out the Wii.

I also don't have to rearrange my furniture with Move.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Move won over Kinect and will probably eventually win over Wii when it was shown that people could actually totally play proper games with it with MAG and Resi 5. Now it just needs a few more of those to beat out the Wii.
HD No More Heroes port with Move, anyone? Heck yes. But Move is in desperate need of a killer app, Kinect could corner the casual "Hey kids, let's all play togeather with our Kinect!" group if they market it just right.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I still think the kinect might be a little better because you don't have to hold anything and your hands are free.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:HD No More Heroes port with Move, anyone? Heck yes. But Move is in desperate need of a killer app, Kinect could corner the casual "Hey kids, let's all play togeather with our Kinect!" group if they market it just right.
HD No More Heroes looks really ugly though, I also heard the performance was a mess. The problem with what MS are doing with Kinect is that they're going for the Wii crowd. Oh now don't get me wrong, they're gonna shift alot of hardware doing this but everyone knows the only Wii games that sell are the odd shovelware and the high quality Nintendo titles. MS doesn't have this Nintendo for Kinect and the Wii crowd are gonna get sick of it and software will suffer. Unless, hah, they actually, haha, expect RARE to do that HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edit: Sports Champions and MAG (Killzone 3?) are Move's killer app. Sorcery looked awesome aswell.
Biggest sonic fan wrote:I still think the kinect might be a little better because you don't have to hold anything and your hands are free.
Buttons as it turns out are kinda important.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Reknoc wrote:HD No More Heroes looks really ugly though, I also heard the performance was a mess. The problem with what MS are doing with Kinect is that they're going for the Wii crowd. Oh now don't get me wrong, they're gonna shift alot of hardware doing this but everyone knows the only Wii games that sell are the odd shovelware and the high quality Nintendo titles. MS doesn't have this Nintendo for Kinect and the Wii crowd are gonna get sick of it and software will suffer. Unless, hah, they actually, haha, expect RARE to do that HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Edit: Sports Champions and MAG (Killzone 3?) are Move's killer app. Sorcery looked awesome aswell.

Buttons as it turns out are kinda important.
but all the gameplay vids just show basic hand movement with nothing in their hands. Are there gonna be things youve got to hold?