like to move it?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well, I am still planning on buying a Xbox 360 (Maybe slim) because I NEED a Kinect. But it is not the Kinect that I need, I NEED Sonic Free Riders. It looks awsome! and I also have to get Sonic 06.
I personally say I would like the Kinect. Even though Nintendo is far more advanced when it comes to Motion, I dont like it when you still have to hold something. That would be just like playing with the Remote itself!
The Eye Toy was great because I could move freely without needing to hold something and that is probebly the same with the kinect.
mate dont buy sonic 06 for 2 main reasons. one is that its a pain in the ass trying to find and u will b disappointed
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

^I know I will probebly regret buying it but I have the right to buy it, play it, and than say to myself "WHY THE HECK DID YOU BUY THIS STUPID EXCUSE OF A SONIC GAME?!"
But as sonic sez:
"I never look back, I got no regrets. 'Cause time doesn't wait for me...
So I shouldn't regret it. And besides, I think there were some people who actully liked the game. Who knows, I might be one of them. hah!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I've never played a Sonic Riders game, but I've heard really bad things about Sonic Free Riders and how awkward it is to control.. Really worried for it.
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I've never played a Sonic Riders game, but I've heard really bad things about Sonic Free Riders and how awkward it is to control.. Really worried for it.
the games werent that great to begin with. the zero g one kinda reminds me of sonic and sega all stars racing but not really a sonic game. the control looks pure awkward with the dragging of the foot. looks to samey to the wii version whic was awkward especially with the whole zero g thing
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Move is the best tech wise but it lacks a killer app

Nintendo are obviously way ahead of the game, Zelda Skyward Sword looks set to be a master piece of motion technology :3

Kinect is just a complete joke. It'll have very strong sales for the first month or so and then fizzle out.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I've never played a Sonic Riders game, but I've heard really bad things about Sonic Free Riders and how awkward it is to control.. Really worried for it.

I dont know about you guys but I have Sonic Riders ZG on my PS2 and the controls are perfectly fine. ;)
And about Sonic FR... I have seen E3 playthroughs and I think it is not bad. :)
coolman2424
Level 3
Level 3

Post by coolman2424 »

I'm impurest with the Kinect. i mean gaming with no controllers seems to be the way things are going. in 5 or so years no console will have a controller it will all be like the kinect. but you have to give cred to Nintendo thay led the way for all the rest with the wii. as for Move its a wiiremote with a ball on the top Ive played wii and move and there IS NEXT TO NO DIFFERENCE to me its kind of a ripoff
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Pictures\move\art\Nrestsew2b.jpg
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^Some of you might say the Eye Toy was stupid but for me, It was Awsome. I alwasy loved to go to my friends house and play "Play 3" on his PS2 together.
And now it seems that Kinect is going to bring back these memories but even better!
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ There was a 3rd one? (checks Wiki....) Oh, it wasn't released in the US, that's why. No big loss I suppose. I would like to get my hands on the Monkey Mania game for the EyeToy but that's not in the US either. I am happy I have the Sega Superstars game though, the best game for the EyeToy!
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

^YOU HAVE SEGA SUPER STARS???????????? OMG!!!!!!!!
I so want that game. Onfortunetally I dont have an Eye toy, and second, I can't find that game. I so want to play those sonic and shadow super stages...