like to move it?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:What about the Kinect? Is some games in that optional too?
I highly doubt it.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Gonic wrote:Montion controls...the wii montion plus didn't exactly feel like any improvement over the normal wii controller it self.
. . .
Kaito-kun wrote:Yeah, I'll be shocked if titles like Killzone 3 are Move only, especially since it's a franchise with a control scheme that's been developed over the past 2 games. Resi Evil 5, MAG and RUSE are all optional too.

There are a few Wii games like that too: Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Monster Hunter Tri and Smash Bros. Brawl all offer the use of alternate non-waggle controllers if the user prefers. I'll usually go for the Gamecube controller if I'm honest.
Yea obviously there will be exclusives for the controller but their more hardcore games will let you choose between the superiour control setup or the dualshock 3.

Anything on the Wii that has optional controls might aswell just be called GC/PS2 games in a white box. Except Tri.

I think Mario Kart is the only one that does where its motion controls are actually a pretty big deal (and the best option).

Actually that reminds me, when I was in HMV today I saw Aragorns Quest on PS3 which was pretty surprising because A) I thought it was a Wii exclusive (maybe DS aswell) B) Even when I realised it wasn't when I saw it on PSP I didn't expect a PS3 version. Anyway it had a little sticker on it saying you could use the DS3 if you hated comfort.