Which mouse should i get for general use and gaming?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
kalliswoth
Level 1
Level 1

Which mouse should i get for general use and gaming?

Post by kalliswoth »

Hi , i need your help for deciding which mouse i should get , i like playing games for example call of duty 4 and will need a really great mouse.

I need a mouse that's fast, responsive, accurate,precise, comfortable,extra buttons, no lights would be preferred,not too heavy right handed mouse.

For gaming and general use. anyone know really good mouse i should get?

and what do you think of the Razer deathadder and Razer diamondback mouse?
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

You want one of them for COD :P and a cheapy mouse for day to day use
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

no you want one of these, ,most accurate of the lot ;)

Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Give the Cyber Snipa Stinger a shot. It's amazing. It's got the shape of a Logitech G5, but with the rubberized feel of a Razor mouse. 3200 DPI, 3 dif profile settings, DPI switch button, and every button on this mouse can be programmed. The scroll wheel also tilts left and right. Here's a pic.

You can find one for about $40 and they're worth every penny. The way I have mine set up is, one profile is for FPS games, another is for general use like web browsing, and another is media player controls. You can even set a button to shut your computer down (not sure why you'd want to do that, but you can) Oh and it's got a pretty cool weight system in it. It sounds gimmicky but trust me, it makes a difference.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.