Concerts that you'd like to see happen

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

If were talking concerts i'd like to see that are impossible now it would probably be something like the Beatles or Elvis. I just want to see with my own eye's what the fuss is about.
Sancho
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sancho »

A concert of Crush 40 would be simply epic but was epic a concert of Sabaton too...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I dont ever see Crush 40 touring the UK or any part of the world. Sure they would do apperances at some events but that would only be in major cities such as London etc...I'd like yellowcard to come off there 3 year hitaus and tour. Good band :)
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Josh wrote:This has gone far from the purpose of this thread.
As I said in another thread, I'll close this thread if you can find me the bit in the forum rules that state that on-topic discussion in a thread isn't allowed.

If you've got a problem with me over the fact that I closed your Memetionary thread, after I said I'd need to discuss it with people before you opened it, and then you went and opened it anyway, then take it up with me via PM, and not "thinly" veiled comments in other topics.

I'd warn you against doing it again.

---

Back on topic please :)
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

Gonic wrote:I'd like yellowcard to come off there 3 year hitaus and tour. Good band :)
Hmm... Let's see here. Yellowcard came to Nebraska about...4-5 years ago. It has been long!

Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

I've been thinking about this. Not for long, maybe a minute or so, but I've decided on Daft Punk. Epic is a word that gets thrown around far too often, but that would most definately be.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Mena wrote:I've been thinking about this. Not for long, maybe a minute or so, but I've decided on Daft Punk. Epic is a word that gets thrown around far too often, but that would most definately be.

Also in light of my recent discovery (oh snap) of a Persona concert I'd love that to happen here, but also a Luicfer's Call one since that had much better music.
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

I want to go see Pat Bennatar.

The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

I'd like to see Neil Buchanan of Art Attack fame crash out some AC/DC style rock. Preferably on some kind of off-shore castle or fort.

And wouldn't you know it?

http://www.marseilleonline.co.uk/
https://www.floralpavilion.com/BuyOnlin ... howID=1558

I love life. :D
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^No way that's Neil! Rocking out. I honestly didn't even realise he was in a band. That's great that is. Im checking them out when I get home from work.