Sonic fans are starting to annoy me

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I remember the RAGE when the game voice actors got replace with the 4Kids one. I bet the rage was just because it was 4Kids xD
jessinator66
Level 1
Level 1

Post by jessinator66 »

Thanks Wolfdemon59 that vid was awsome! :D
Star Wars, Star Trek, Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox Dragon ball and Nexon Games. Yes I am a turbo nerd!!!

Jesse's favorite quote of the week:
The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

Dr. Robotnik- Snoopingas usual I see!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

I like AoStH but not as much as liked Sonic X and SatAM! Those two where really nice. I think the most reason I like those two was because the "Serios" part or if you have a little more guts JUST SAY IT! Romance? :wub:
Well I must say I somehow like Romance (Dont ask why?) and I just love the Sonic and Sally Relasion ship and DEFENTALLY more than the Sonic and Amy relasion ship (Anybody disagree?). Tails and Cosmo weren't bad eader but I really wished it wouldn't have ended like this because I hate :sadgoodbye: sad romance. I think I like Satam more. Too bad it ended. I wished they would make another series of SatAm.
By the way, have you heard about the roumers that everybody is talking about 4kids making Sonic X seseon 4?

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar:
Now going back to the actuall question of this forum:
I totally agree with Gonic and I am shure their are hundreds of bad sonicfans just trying to ruin the fun of all the people waiting for the game to come. Personally, I am the biggest sonic (or I have a dream of becoming the biggest) but I am not like them. however I must admit that I was one of those bad sonic fans about 6 months ago. I tryed to be bad and said "YOU HAVE TO LIKE SONIC!" Or something like that. But I have changed when I looked at what kind of sonic fan I was I decided to change and now I AM the biggerst or going to be the biggest in the world.