Books!

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I never read until around this past year actually. I normally like reading either comics, graphic novels, or stuff about martial arts. :P I don't have many books right now since I just started, but I really enjoy..

Watchmen - Alan Moore
Eternal Descent - Llexi Leon
The Tao Of Jeet Kune Do - Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee's Fighting Method: Complete - Bruce Lee

And I'm wanting to get my hands on all of Bruce Lee's other books, since he's my biggest inspiration in the martial arts. I'm also wanting to read Sin City.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Siriku
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Siriku »

Currently reading The Hound of the Baskervilles.

I loves me some Sherlock Holmes.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I finished the His Dark Materials trilogy a few days before I left for SoS, it's a really fantastic book, lots of different themes involved. It's a shame that the film didn't really pick off after the Golden Compass, I didn't think it was that bad really. Although there was some outcry over the books as there is quite a strong anti-Christianity/religion message throughout, which probably didn't help.

Not sure what to read next, but probably start Dune again.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I'm as bad at finishing books as I am at finishing games it seems. Still have the third book in the His Dark Materials to finish, aswell as Mobile Suit Gundam and Metro 2033. Not to mention Battle Royale and the latest Discworld still haven't been read.
Siriku
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Siriku »

although there was some outcry over the books as there is quite a strong anti-christianity/religion message throughout
Goddamn i need to find that series.
AwelinTwelin
Level 2
Level 2

Post by AwelinTwelin »

Are favorite Books we like to read are Movie chapter books :SEGA:
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Why do you keep refering to yourself as more than one person? Just curious.

I'm currently re-reading the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind for the fifth time. A good book is one you just can't put down, even if you know the story by heart.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

^ I can only guess he either has a split personality or is a conjoined twin.
ImageImage
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

Anyway i love Michael Chichton novels, but my favorite has to be Jurassic Park for the suspense same goes for some other novels Mike did.
Loved the fantasy adventure book Sea of Trolls, one of the only books that grabbed my attention in the first few pages. If a book can't capture me within 3 pages i stop reading it.
Also in Comedy i love almost every book George Carlin wrote like "When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?" and Stephens Colberts "I Am America and So Can You". Good books for a good laugh.
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

I´m not so much into books, but when I see something interesting, I don´t mind check it out.
The main setting that I like are about medieval stories... mostly fantasy in general.
The last book I read was "The Knight in Rusty Armor", which was, I think, 10 months ago.
After that I didn´t pay attention to any book, I need to look for recommendations.