Pokémon

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Yeah, it can be turned off, so...the amount of criticism about it...I don't understand. But eh.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Hmm, wha? What's different about Exp Share in the new games?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Hmm, wha? What's different about Exp Share in the new games?
Instead of being a hold item its a key item. If you have it on any pokemon that doesn't particpate gets 50% of the exp gained (that is, they get 50% but whoever fought gets 100%)
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:Instead of being a hold item its a key item. If you have it on any pokemon that doesn't particpate gets 50% of the exp gained (that is, they get 50% but whoever fought gets 100%)
Interesting. So it's gone back to it's EXP All roots? (Albeit with a much higher distribution rate.) Takes a lot of time out of grinding I suppose. That's probably why some people are annoyed though. "Ohhh? You used Exp Share? Pffffffsshshffhshttttt!!! I didn't. I actually spent time training my Pokémon. I didn't cheat or waste my time with silly nonsense like work or a social liiifffeee. Pfffft, you call yourself a real Pokémon trainer...?"
BluePuyo
Level 9
Level 9

Post by BluePuyo »

^Heh, I can imagine that.

If I can advance the game in short bursts without having to spend days trying to level up a few pokemon, I gladly welcome it.

To me is a great addition, the best thing is that is 'optional'.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Kaito that was wonderful.

Oh, got my second badge. Playtime so far is 40+. Yeah I'm taking my sweet time.
RWDebara
Level 14
Level 14

Post by RWDebara »

This is probably going to be the third pokemon game i actually finish because of the exp sharing, i gave up on the franchise with Ruby/Saphire cause one thing i hate bout Pokemon is the griiiinding but the EXP sharing does give away a bit too much :I
I caught a pokemon just to use "Cut" when she was lvl 8 and only used her 3 times during battles and she's already lvl 24 while my main ones are all 29-33.
metalgamer
Level 8
Level 8

Post by metalgamer »

I love everything about X so far, just beat the fourth gym leader, the music's great and all the game mechanics like EXP sharing and easy, flexible EV training make it my favourite game in the franchise so far.
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Received the seventh badge yesterday and defeated the big bad. Not such a bad guy; more like his ideals are true to a point but his way of carrying them out are misguided and extreme.

Oh we should totally battle guise.
RW26 BLAZE
Level 9
Level 9

Post by RW26 BLAZE »

im at victory road, so im getting prepared before I get in, oh if anyone needs eevees im breeding some so give me a shout
Team Blaze Racing