If you could have any game on PSN/XBLA

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

If you could have any game on PSN/XBLA

Post by richarddavies »

If you could have any game from any system on Live or PSN, what would it be and if you wanted anything changing what would you upgrade or improve?. I'd have Resident evil 4 souped up for full screen in high def. I'd love that.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Jet Set Radio Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuture!

Remastered in HS (not that it really needs it) with a Platinum trophy and some kick ass online play.

I'd be more excited about that than any other release, erm, ever.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

An HD Jet set would make me a giddy monkey. With the announcement there gonna be releasing quite a few of the dreamcasts back catalogue we might get to see the first jet set all spruced up. They'll probably just direct port it though with those cocking borders though.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Panzer Dragoon Saga and that will never happen since they lost the original source code :D
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

richarddavies wrote:An HD Jet set would make me a giddy monkey. With the announcement there gonna be releasing quite a few of the dreamcasts back catalogue we might get to see the first jet set all spruced up. They'll probably just direct port it though with those cocking borders though.
Yeah, I was gonna say.

Jet Set Radio would probably end up on the Dreamcast release schedule, but I wouldn't expect it to be all pretty and HD like, say, Rez.

If I was to put any game on PSN/XBLA, then how's this: Shenmue.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Gavvie wrote:If I was to put any game on PSN/XBLA, then how's this: Shenmue.
Basically this.

But if I wanted to, I'd also port Psychonauts, MSR or *holds breath* Chu Chu Rocket.
I live here now!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Shadid wrote:Basically this.

But if I wanted to, I'd also port Psychonauts, MSR or *holds breath* Chu Chu Rocket.
Psychonauts is techinally already on XBL though.

I wouldn't mind seeing some Another World or Heart of Darkness on there, or other games of their ilk like Nosferatu or Flashback. Limbo looks like it'll be similar but I want a full revival.
Jonneh
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Jonneh »

I would like to see another Rachet And Clank game on PSN. Quest For Booty was very enjoyable.

I'm also wanting to see Sonic 1 2 3 & Knuckles for PSN too. I don't understand why SEGA thinks XBLA is so special to have exclusive games.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Jonneh wrote:I would like to see another Rachet And Clank game on PSN. Quest For Booty was very enjoyable.

I'm also wanting to see Sonic 1 2 3 & Knuckles for PSN too. I don't understand why SEGA thinks XBLA is so special to have exclusive games.
Maybe SEGA think the money MS gave them is special, or maybe they don't want to be charged by the download because they didn't make em PSN exclusive.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Exclusive games, and then you mention the Sonics? Erm..they're on Wii's Virtual Console, so hardly exclusive XD