If you could have any game on PSN/XBLA

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
empires
Level 2
Level 2

Post by empires »

Reknoc wrote:Silent Hill 1 was on PSN already. If Silent Hill 2 ever gets ported to anything I'd honestly expect it to be 3DS.
I already have 1 but I have played it to death. I've patiently been waiting for 2 and 3 but now that you say it, I think they probably will just end up going handheld.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

empires wrote:I already have 1 but I have played it to death. I've patiently been waiting for 2 and 3 but now that you say it, I think they probably will just end up going handheld.
The best you could hope for would be the Silent Hill Collection to be added to the new PS2 Classic's Range. That's probably unlikely to happen anytime soon as there's better franchises to port and Silent Hill isn't Sony Exclusive (or wasn't PS2 exclusive anyway)

I'd quite like to see Space Channel 5 get the XBLA/PSN treatment soon, that's possible (although dodgy because of Space Michael).
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Panzer Dragoon Saga. With Orta-standard graphics. Everything else EXACTLY the same and unchanged.

In my own little world there'd be a virtual disc change thing as well. "Press A to switch to disc 2", just because changing discs in games is a great feeling.
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

well, i would have to say outrun 2006 coast to coast with the bonus unlock of outrun XBLA. superised they havnt done it already, but hey theres more than one way to skin a cat!

Daytona USA also
Shockerbey
level 11
level 11

Post by Shockerbey »

a direct copy of worms world party. that game was nothing short of awesome
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Uh... a much better version of Worms is already on XBLA.
The Captain
Level 8
Level 8

Post by The Captain »

Reknoc wrote:Uh... a much better version of Worms is already on XBLA.
Worms 2, I hope!
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

I would love to see the whole Shining Force III series translated. That would be absolutely awesome! Panzer Dragoon Saga too, but hopes are slim as the original source code is lost :(