Do you buy too many games?

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

^ Yeah, but there's games you want to buy, like Hotel Dusk 2 (I forget it's actual name).
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

The games I want to buy I end up doing so. There just isn't a lot out there that I like.
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

I used to always buy games, I went to every Game and Gamestation I pass by, buy a few game regardless of whether or not I actually completed the last games I bought. So I slowed down on the spending, completed every game before buying a new one.

I don't buy games nearly as often as I used to, I still go the Gamestation now and again, and/or get a game or 2 from Amazon once a month, but I'm saving up towards making and puplishing my own games, going to college courses, stuff like that, actually doing something to achieve my dream.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

I'm an avid gamer and always have been. But I'm also collecting games, especially Sega games. So yes, I buy a lot more games then I tend to play. But now that I feel my "old school" Sega collection starts to be complete (atleast how I want it) the purchasing have slowed down.
But recently I have started on new ground with NeoGeo AES, so it's a bit like starting all over again :) I think enthusiasts will always purchase more games then they play. If you see a gem you will buy it, even if you might never play it. And if you don't buy it you will regret it the next day when it's gone. I warned my wife before we married so luckily my addiction is not a problem :)
mazonemayu
Level 9
Level 9

Post by mazonemayu »

no comment ;) ;)
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

I don't really buy too many games anymore. But I used to and it drove my family crazy XD
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Not really; don't have the financial stability I wished I had to do so.
Buta
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Buta »

Yes, especially if my Steam account is anything to go by. I wonder sometimes how I'm going to find time to play them all around full time work and other life responsibilities.

My old gen consoles saw a lot of love in my childhood but like other games, just struggle to find the time. I've sold my Mega CD because of this exact problem too. Should really think more about doing the same for a few others like that one that perhaps don't have the greatest sentimental value to me as my firm favourites that I do also still own.

Decisions, decisions.
Gum
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Gum »

I try and hold on to my savings as much as possible, but sometimes the temptation to get a game is just too much!
I've refrained from getting Steam account, though, because I know the sales would leave my pockets totally empty. :lol:

I need to work on my willpower lol.
May possibly be a magical girl
https://twitter.com/SentientToast

Sergadra
Dev Team
Dev Team

Post by Sergadra »

Last Steam Sale i just say <.<