Summer of Sonic 2010 Announcement #1

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Summer of Sonic 2010 Announcement #1

Post by Gavvie »

Summer of Sonic Announcement? On RadioSEGA? Are you sure??

Yes, yes I am. It's not as major as the other announcements of today, but you might want to pay particular attention. You see, there's a reason this announcement is on RadioSEGA...

If you were at Summer of Sonic last year, you might remember that there were a few DJs playing you a plethora of Sonic music, including T-Bird, Turbo, and FastFeet. If you weren't there, comfort yourselves in the knowledge that they were DJing. You might've seen them on the live video feed. Then again, you might not.

But I'm digressing. This year, the DJs are back. And I'm joining them.

I'll let that settle in a bit. To be honest, it took a while to settle in for me, as well.

Settled in now? OK, I'll tell you again: Gavvie is DJing Summer of Sonic 2010.

If that isn't enough of a reason to go on and register, I don't know what is. Well, maybe Crush 40, Nigel Dobbyn of Sonic the Comic fame, Sonic 4: Ep I being playable, freebies, and even more that's still unannounced. And the chance to meet loads of likeminded Sonic fans.

Oh yeah, before I go, there's a second RadioSEGA announcement regarding Summer of Sonic 2010. To hear that one, you'll need to tune into FastFeet's FoneMix this Sunday at 9pm BST. I'm going to be a guest. This second one's going to blow your minds. It's THAT good.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I wish my family could afford air fare. I want to go so bad!