Dead rising 2

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Dead rising 2

Post by richarddavies »

I was a big fan of the first Dead rising and im pretty excited that the second one is on its way so I thought i'd set up a thread on it. I like the idea of multiplayer on it and the create a weapon aspect of it looks awesome. Im so making that double chainsaw paddle.

The download only Prequel to the game Case zero has been given a release date of the 31st of August and is priced at a very reasonable 400 points.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/dead- ... zero-dated

Is anyone else thinking of getting it or played the first?
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

i played the first game for so many hours, to be honest without reading through a guide you will be running round in circles ( which was my case ) so it ended up my not likeing the game as much, but i am looking forward to dead rising 2 with all improvments and a lot more non mandatory missions.

What can i say... i love picking up heafty weapons and battering zombies.

My best bit in the first game was getting a push bike and a table umbrella going round the outside court impaling zombies...good memories
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I loved the lawnmower outside. Just mowing down zombies. Class. And I loved when you get in a car and go to the underground tunnels where there's literally thousands of the bleeders to knock down. Was great until your car breaks down and your surrounded by them with nothing but a bat.
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

i didnt get that far in to it but i was told by a friend he had great fun zooming around the car park battering them down, maybe one day i will get there...
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

i miss DR :( car & tunnel & zombies = fucking awesome

rly looking forward to DR2, glad its on ps3 :)
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

I take it this is multi plat right? If so then I might pick it up, the first one was fun but seriously flawed. Hopefully this will right all the wrongs.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

I bought Dead Rising when it was released on the 360. But I thought it was a bit boring with to little variety. Also if I remember correctly there is also a lot of loading in the game, which ruined the experience a bit for me.
I they can correct these issues, then perhaps I will take a look and Dead Rising 2.