RadioSEGA VIP

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...

RadioSEGA VIP - How Much Would You Pay?

£2
62%
£3
19%
£4
No votes
£5
10%
£6
5%
£7
No votes
£8
No votes
£9
No votes
£10
No votes
£11+ (Please State)
5%

Total votes: 21

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

RadioSEGA t-shirt? hmmm... sounds tempting. If you add my name on the T-shirt.
But even so... I'm too poor to donate XD .
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

I wouldn't be adding names onto t-shirts. It's cost me enough to actually commission the drawing.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Can I suggest we re-start the poll with an option for people who wouldn't want to pay?
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Yeah good idea.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Reknoc wrote:So would donating to RS to be fair.
I genuinely can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at an internet post XD
Gavvie wrote: - As a VIP member, you'll gain access to an exclusive forum where you'll be able to chat with other VIP members. You'll also show up on the forums as being a VIP Member.
- VIP members will be invited to participate in Beta testing new RadioSEGA features. You'll be able to provide us with feedback and help us with any changes that may need to occur.
- VIP members will be entered into occasional prize-draws. Prizes will vary, dependant on what swag we can get together.
- VIP members will also be able to make more requests than regular members. Should this feature make its way in, Unregistered visitors will either be able to make fewer requests, or none at all. That's not been decided yet.
You want to segment an already dead forum further with an exclusive section? You want to offer Beta testing to new features for a website that's been promising Project 7 in much the same way that Charlie Sheen promises he'll stop using drugs?

As a side note, I've actually donated to RS in the past, more so than many of those that constantly posted that 'they will when they have money'.

At the moment I donate a fiver a month to save the penguins, 2 quid a month to save the panda's and 2 quid a month to save the children. My donations are used up and I'm not avid enough to be interested in this Radio Sega VIP

Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Wow.... Rayne.... That was the first time I saw you being against something...
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Wow.... Rayne.... That was the first time I saw you being against something...
Seriously dude? :P evidently you haven't been looking very hard at my posts :biggrin:
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

You mean you were against what the others said more than just this time? Man this is some seriously break through.

You know what would be more of a break through though? Reknoc saying "*name of sonic game* IS AWSOME!"