The TV Thread

TV, Movies, Music, Books and all that other entertainment type stuff...
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

I pretty much just watch news and sports - not much else on TV worth watching these days. Tomorrow night I'll attempt to watch FOX Soccer and ESPN simultaneously!

EDIT: If I'm bored, I'll watch The Garfield Show. On Fridays I'll watch Andy Griffith, Home Improvement, Garfield & Friends, and either Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog or Sonic SatAM. All on DVD.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Finally finished off Dexter Season 1 last week and just watch the first episode of Season 2. Fantastic show.
midknight
Level 2
Level 2

Post by midknight »

i used to watch a lot of tv before now i dont' except if there is some good movie on, but tv series i watch at the moment on tv is hellcats, and sometimes american dad
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

My favourate TV series? That's easy! Robot Wars! I loved the show back then, and nothing's changed now! Series 1-4 was where it was at it's best, the show went downhill since series 5 in my opinion. I used to collect all of the figures, the magazine, all of the videos, all of the games, I even had a 2003 callender, I was a massive fan of the show! I'm so glad Dave's showing it now, although I havn't watched it in ages, I've been busy.

There's nothing good on TV these days (I mean origonal shows, not reruns/repeats), except maybe Doctor Who.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Sure, if you ignore the greatest show ever made.
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Currently, the only show I watch on a regular basis is Regular Show 'cause it's my kind of humor. Other than that, there aren't any shows I watch religiously. Stations that I'll occasionally flip to are G4, Cartoon Network, Discovery Channel, and Science Channel. Oh, and Food Network, but only if I'm hungry.

I heard that AMC's "The Walking Dead" is really good. Imagine a good zombie film, but as a TV series. It's originally based off of a graphic novel series (I believe the author is American). I haven't watched much yet, but from what I've seen, I could get into it.

House is a cool show, too.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

Reknoc wrote:Finally finished off Dexter Season 1 last week and just watch the first episode of Season 2. Fantastic show.
It's currently my favourite show out at the minute Dexter. It gets even better as it goes on aswell which is a plus.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Reknoc wrote:Sure, if you ignore the greatest show ever made.

+1 internet to you sir =D
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, there is nothing good on TV these days. I only watch cartoon series on the Internet.
I finished watching Sonic X and Sonic Underground. I watched some episodes of Sonic SatAM because I couldn't find all episodes but I will try again later.
These days, the show that I watch all the time is Naruto. I am watching all episodes. Just yesterday, I finished watching normal Naruto and now I am watching Shippuden which is awsome! Ofcaurse not all episodes are translated and when I get to the episodes which are not translated, I will stop watching Shippuden and go back to Sonic SatAM.
From there I will have a go on a TV show I really want to watch, Teen Titans. Until then, maybe all episodes of Naruto Shippuden get translated. :)
Yeah, this is my plan for now.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Well, there is nothing good on TV these days. I only watch cartoon series on the Internet.
I finished watching Sonic X and Sonic Underground. I watched some episodes of Sonic SatAM because I couldn't find all episodes but I will try again later.
These days, the show that I watch all the time is Naruto. I am watching all episodes. Just yesterday, I finished watching normal Naruto and now I am watching Shippuden which is awsome! Ofcaurse not all episodes are translated and when I get to the episodes which are not translated, I will stop watching Shippuden and go back to Sonic SatAM.
From there I will have a go on a TV show I really want to watch, Teen Titans. Until then, maybe all episodes of Naruto Shippuden get translated. :)
Yeah, this is my plan for now.
ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATAYATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Translated, go watch Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star right now. Which is what I'm doing, and enjoying every bit of it. You will shed manly tears. Both in the anime and in the manga.

Besides Hokuto No Ken (and going on topic now), I'm also watching ocasionally (when it's on in local TV) Balls of Steel, which is hilarious. That, and the Daily Show.

EDIT:

Reknoc wrote:Sure, if you ignore the greatest show ever made.
I fully respect you now, kind sir.
I live here now!