MMORPG's

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

I have found memories of playing Phantasy star online, with me on the pad and a friend using the keyboard to respond. I'm the kind of person that researches and pours lots of effort into something when im really interested in it, which is a good reason for not playing MMO's. They would take too much time off me in my opinion.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Tails_1986
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Tails_1986 »

The only MMORPG I played was World of Warcraft. At first it was pretty fun, but now I only play it from time to time. I didn't quite mind the leveling up, but once you cap the level and need to form parties to advance that's a whole other story. I kind of enjoyed for a while until my "luck" kicked in and started only to be in random parties with obnoxius people.

I never really had much interest in MMORPG's and my experience with World of Warcraft has been a mixed bag.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

I'm playing Phantasy Star Universe now and then, trying to relive the glorious moments of Phantasy Star Online. Sadly it falls a bit short and I dont think people are as open and friendly as they used to be when I played PSO. Still hoping for proper PSO sequel.
Josh
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Josh »

Just started playing PSO on a private server. I'm loving it.

Castleinferno
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Castleinferno »

lets see i currently play wow and FIFA Online(questionable mmo), i used to play: Pangya, VMK, Starcraft 2 (Beta), Wonderland Online, Fiesta, Neopets, and many many others i cant remember.