Favourite SEGA Soundtrack

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

How has nobody mentioned Skies of Arcadia yet? Such a good soundtrack.

Shenmue I and II deserve mentions as well. All three of them are ace.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Shenmue has a great soundtrack and the Phantasy Star Online(s) I think are great too

My favourite Sega Soundtrack has to be either Sonic Adventure or Streets Of Rage 2
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Sancho
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sancho »

For me is impossible to decide what game have the best Soundtrack because SEGA do masterpieces soundtracks, sonic's franchise have Crush 40, powerman 5000 in shadow the hedgehog, and other awesome artists...
With fake smiles tortured ourselves,with false tears torn our next
SegaShinja
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SegaShinja »

That's a tough call. I'd say it's between Sonic Adventure for the mix of interesting level tunes, rock music, and remakes; Space Channel 5 for its funky grooves; and Sonic 3D Blast(Saturn and Genesis versions) for some really cool electronic compositions by Richard Jacques and my favorite Genesis tunes from Tatsuyuki Maeda, Seirou Okamoto, Jun Senoue, and Masaru Setsumaru.http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Masaru_Setsumaru&action=edit&redlink=1
Cobra!
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Cobra! »

I honestly can't decide, Sega have so many great soundtracks, it's too hard to pick a favourate. I do listen to alot of Sega Rally, Daytona USA, Jet Set Radio, Jet Set Radio Future and Metropolis Street Racer on my computer and my MP3 player, I just never get bored of them.
Don't you EVER forget the "!" in "Cobra!"! Unless you're refering me as "Cobradabest".
baraka6
Level 6
Level 6

Post by baraka6 »

Mines simple

Outrun Because its an amazing game and it used a huge part of my childhood playing it
Daytona USA ... you cant go wrong with Dayonaaaaaaa
Sonic 2/3 i dont need to explain myself for this one we all know why

OMG i forgot streets of rage 1 and 2, finger of shame for me
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Yakuza
Sonic 2
Streets Of Rage 2

:D All epic win!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kellydreamcast
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Kellydreamcast »

Easy question! Jet Set Radio, JSRF, Space Channel 5 (original one), Rez and Sonic Rush!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Well, I like all Sonic songs and I like each game with a few Sonic Songs so I can't say which game is my favorite acordin through sound track. But My Favorite Songs is Sonic 06: His World! I mean I love the mix of Rap and normal singing.
And all those remixes... all of them are so awsome! The Zebrahead version is so fast paste and the Crush 40 version is slow rock is an awsome thing too. I really like the SSBB version too but too bad it doesn't have any singing.
But my favorite that combines all these stars together is HIS WORLD SPECIAL REMIX!
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:I'm really fond of soundtracks which define and complement the world they are set in, for example, Skies of Arcadia and especially Panzer Dragoon Saga, which has one of the most unique and haunting soundtracks I've ever heard.
Rayne wrote:Jet Set Radio Future :) it's full of awesome dance/techno tracks that are well...they're regular songs, so I don't feel like a nerd when they're playing in the car.
Reknoc wrote:JET SET RAAAAAAAADIOOOOOO. And Future. Naganuma is just an awesome composer. Guy could start doing his own albums instead of wasting his talent on SEGA who'll never make a sequal to the games where he shined.
Killer French Bread wrote:Probably one of the 80s arcade games like Space Harrier or After Burner 2.
Gavvie wrote:Shenmue I and II deserve mentions as well. All three of them are ace.
i need fruit wrote:Phantasy Star Online(s) (...) either Sonic Adventure or Streets Of Rage 2
baraka6 wrote:Mines simple

Outrun Because its an amazing game and it used a huge part of my childhood playing it
Daytona USA ... you cant go wrong with Dayonaaaaaaa
Sonic 2/3 i dont need to explain myself for this one we all know why

OMG i forgot streets of rage 1 and 2, finger of shame for me
Kellydreamcast wrote:Easy question! Jet Set Radio, JSRF, Space Channel 5 (original one), Rez and Sonic Rush!
Well. My answers all in quotes. XD

But I do add After Burner Climax, Bayonetta, Shinobi, House Of The Dead and Sega Rally. Those were ace too. Same for the renditions and new tracks in OutRun 2/2SP/2006: Coast2Coast/Online Arcade.
I live here now!