Wishlist for Sega 3D Arcade Game on PSN/XBLA?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Sega1991
Level 1
Level 1

Wishlist for Sega 3D Arcade Game on PSN/XBLA?

Post by Sega1991 »

We know that Sega have release Outrun Online Arcade on XBLA (US and EU) and PSN (EU only) and then a worldwide release of After Burner Climax on both XBLA and PSN but is there others 3D Arcade Game you wish to see on the PSN and XBLA from Sega?
If you keep your heart young and relive the memory, then let the youth live forever.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I'd like to see a Space Harrier 3, and a Street Of Rage 4 (2D though. For the love of Sega, don't make SOR4 3D if they ever make it)

Space Harrier 3 would be awesome, but it would probably look absolutely nothing like the original simply because the original is so simple looking that..well..yeah. You get the idea.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

JET SET RADIO FUTURE.

That's all.
Sega1991
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Sega1991 »

Well, at the moment the only Sega Arcade I want to see on the PSN/XBLA is Daytona USA, ether the 1st (1993/1994) or 2nd (1998) and maybe Le Man 24 and SCUD RACE/Sega Super GT.
If you keep your heart young and relive the memory, then let the youth live forever.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Among the arcade games I would like to see the Daytona Series,
Virtua Cop 3, HOTD 4 and Thunderblade to mention some.
SegaShinja
Level 2
Level 2

Post by SegaShinja »

The classic Virtua Fighter games, Virtua Racing, Virtua Cop, Sega Rally. The more of their arcade games they put up the better.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

If we're dealing with ARCADE games, I would like to see the original Sega Rally game. I have just played the demo a few times for Rally Revo and despite the controls not typical for a racing game, it's quite fun. Also interesting in Revo, the highest I've placed so far is 3rd, but instead of getting a 'You Placed 3rd' screen, I've gotten a 'Game Over' screen (The jingle adds a 'yeah' to it - as if it's celebrating that it's finally over!), followed immediately by the results screen.

Also, if SEGA can find a way to get the rights to Daytona again, Daytona USA would be fun too.

As for non-arcade titles, any memorable Dreamcast classic. And NiGHTS into Dreams.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
derkasan
Level 2
Level 2

Post by derkasan »

Sega1991 wrote:Well, at the moment the only Sega Arcade I want to see on the PSN/XBLA is Daytona USA, ether the 1st (1993/1994) or 2nd (1998) and maybe Le Man 24 and SCUD RACE/Sega Super GT.
Not only that, I'd like to see the Dreamcast version of Daytona USA with the extra tracks and improved graphics. Online play'd be nice too.