Where are you?

What it says on the tin...
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Where are you?

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

What other places are you all a part of on the internet? Any kind of social network, forum, general website, etc.

http://wrath.digimantis.com/elsewhere/

I'm a part of so many that for my own reference, I put links to all my places on my site. :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Awaiting Moderation

Edit:
After discussing it with fellow staff members, it has been decided to re-open this. However, we will be keepng an eye on this and any blatent advertising / spamming will be removed.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

By the way guys, feel free to add me on Twitter, Steam, etc if you wish. I might not add you on Facebook though because I use my Facebook mainly for people who I know very well; not just acquaintances.

Also if anyone has problems getting to my site to see the links, because sometimes my host is retarded, let me know.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

*Watches as Foreversonic keeps his rifle sights squarely on Wrath...*

I'm normally just here, on twitter or in a small clan of anime geeks over on Playfire. I check Kotaku regularly too.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Kotaku's interesting but it's not a site I'm always on. I was on Playfire but..it's just toooo high maintenance for me.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

Well, I am part of the Danny Phantom Online Forums, Neopets, Wizard101 forums, DragonCave and NaNoWriMo as well as here on RadioSEGA. Oh, I'm also on Youtube.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Uhhh, in my living room?

obvious joke on stupid title aside, Giantbomb and NeoGAF.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I'm all over the place with different usernames here and there. In the Sega world, I'm on TSS, although I don't post too much, and a few others. Used to post on the official Sega forums for PSU and other MMO forums as well but haven't in a while.

I used to run a forum for my game society, but since I gave that up I haven't had much interest in posting.

Really, I'm only active here, sometimes on Twitter and on Facebook. The only other place is a forum for MBTI personality types that I often frequent cos those guys are like my cyber family ^_^
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

other sites im on... hmm (in order of activity)

Jackpottyforums
Fruity Fans FME (Admin onm this site, gone quiet atm but slowly growing again)
/W/ (my wallpaper folder wont grow any bigger else :P )
MPU Mecca
DadsFME
PSPISO
Fruit-emu (Banned by stupid admin, wont unban me till i apologize, i wont apologize till he apologizes as he was in the wrong (agreed by most active forum users) and he's been badmouthing me in staff forum) i miss my green layout designer label :(

Funny really,all but 2 of them are fruit machine related xD, theres a few more im on but im very inactive so no point mentioning them
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^Using my Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction I think you are a bit of a fan of fruitys.

I just go on here mainly. Im a member of sega16 aswell but I just lurk on there really. I check out the Eurogamer forum too and I've not long ago started using Twitter.