Online Game Thread

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I lost my copy of Left 4 Dead 1, dunno where it got to, but I do own Left 4 Dead 2 on the 360 and have hardly played it.. I should really get round to it, as playing with friends is really good fun.

The only online game I seem to play these days is Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, but the online mode has been pretty bare lately. I'm more of a single player kinda person, or I prefer co-op games. I'm pretty sure I will be making many babies with people when Fable 3 comes out :P
Hayato3D
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Hayato3D »

I'm waiting for Final Fantasy XIV :D. I'm an MMO addict so have played quite a few in my day. The only one I'm actually playing at the moment though is Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst. I've always played PSO off and on since it came out. Nice game to just sit down and cure some boredom with every now and then.

On the other end of the spectrum; I've lost years playing FFXI and Lineage II :P
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Maple Story...But leveling got stupid after 40 so i quit :P Dragonica is quite good though with some combos you can pull off.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Is anyone here playing Blacklight: Tango down? I need someone to play with. This brand new game is fucking DEAD online. -_-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.