Welcome to RadioSEGA, if you are not a member register today!

RadioSEGA
  • News & Features
  • Playlist & Requests
  • Listen to RadioSEGA
  • Shows & Podcasts
  • RadioSEGA Media
  • Community
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,093 of 1093

Thread: Gaming News

Blog Entries

Sony having another one of its PlayStation Experiences this weekend, starting with its keynote. It'll be going live soon.

Clicky to watchy

Note: Hide the chat for a more suitable viewing experience.
    RadioSEGA member since October 2010 wew

PSX was good this year, I liked the whole vibe of it. I am really not sold on the whole VR thing, it could be that all the games shown are basically just tech demos at this point, but if a headset cost's anything over 70 then count me out. Still Ono promoting Street Fighter V is always gold
    street-fighter-produceryoshinori-ono-wearing-his-ryu-gloves-and-headband.jpg

Sonic ***** Team ****** Quills on Wheels's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just found out Psychonaughts 2 is a thing and is up for crowd funding. Don't know how long its been since its announcement but I'm hoping I wasn't the only person who didn't know. Excited that a sequel is finally coming but bummed out that they're using crowdfunding to get it done.

Also System Shock 3 got announced. I personally haven't looked much at the series so I wouldn't know.

Annnd this is a few days old but those who play Binding of Isaac, would probably know that for Satoru Iwata's birthday they made him a playable character in the game for one day. he starts out with a Gameboy and I believe he has a high chance of finding mushroom items. A little nice thing to do. Right in the feels. Obviously the option is now gone but you can view videos and screenshots of it.