Gaming News

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

If he imported it day one, been giving it awesome praise for a good year or so by now (as far as the series is concerned), wants to support it in the West, I would say yes he would definitely recommend it.

But hey, it's not me who you're asking.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:I know next to nothing about JoJo. Would you recommend it?
well:
Reknoc wrote:It's a solid enough fighting game, feels like a very first game though with lacking features. It's also has the usual CyberConnect2 love of being a game made by fans that put a lot of love into making sure the game represents the series well.

Even though it's well made it just oozes JoJo, I can't imagine someone not being a fan of the series enjoying the game too much and will just end up feeling confused by everything that's happening. It's a JoJo game for the fans by the fans.

[youtube]3uQQnk8GBSs[/youtube]

Though I guess if any of the excites you maybe the game is for you!
some of that was assuming you playing the japanese version, so the game will probably make some sense. Didn't really play it much after that though, the story mode was kind of just awful and I didn't really understand wtf i was doing in campaign mode which is where you can unlock costumes (add shock here) but also where the biggest controversy for the game is; stamina system akin to shitty f2p ios games.

though even in english it'll probably still be the gaming equivalent of reading this: http://outofcontextjojo.tumblr.com/

actually ignore that and buy it anyway, support jojo in the west! pretend its the manga volumes so you can just read the damn scanlations
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote: though even in english it'll probably still be the gaming equivalent of reading this: http://outofcontextjojo.tumblr.com/
Sold!
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

guess some guys not affiliated with konami want to rerelease snatcher on dreamcast with some hideous filter they think is "hd"

http://segabits.com/blog/2014/02/20/hid ... dreamcast/
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

New (and final) Batman game from the Arkham series: Batman Arkham Knight.

Link here, one of the boxarts and full shot of the Batmobile in an upcoming Gameinformer issue below, spoiler'd:
Click to reveal
Click to reveal
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:New (and final) Batman game from the Arkham series: Batman Arkham Knight.

Link here, one of the boxarts and full shot of the Batmobile in an upcoming Gameinformer issue below, spoiler'd:
The most interesting thing about its announcement is that its probably the first big multiconsole release that isn't cross gen. Xbone/PS4/PC only. Which since there's no last gen version also means there's no Wii U version. rip wii u
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Reknoc wrote:The most interesting thing about its announcement is that its probably the first big multiconsole release that isn't cross gen. Xbone/PS4/PC only. Which since there's no last gen version also means there's no Wii U version. rip wii u
You aren't the only one who noticed yeah; it's a shoo-in for possible Game of the Year, for the first full year of the 8th gen of consoles.

As far as the Wii U is concerned; why bother with that when we all know a Wii U version of this game will be horribly stripped down.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

TheChaosBlue wrote:You aren't the only one who noticed yeah; it's a shoo-in for possible Game of the Year, for the first full year of the 8th gen of consoles.

As far as the Wii U is concerned; why bother with that when we all know a Wii U version of this game will be horribly stripped down.
pretty much yea, it'll be the exact same situation as wii ports. only not because the wii u is bombing too hard for anyone to even bother
TCB
Level 15
Level 15

Post by TCB »

Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

TheChaosBlue wrote:Guys, a legend will be reborn.
Forget Call of Duty. Forget Grand Theft Auto. Forget foreign role-playing games.

This is one game to dominate all.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010