Gaming News

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:And what would that be? *Has never touched the Mass Effect games*
Some of the choices you made in the first game effect events in the second game.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

It's a real shame about Realtime Worlds. But I took part in the beta for APB and honestly couldn't stand it. So many UK game studios keep shutting though, it's really not helping the UK industry, which is suffering enough already.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

According to this multiple developers have let slip some info on the successor to the psp. The main thing there showing off is that it has touch sensitive controls...on the back of the console.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010- ... e-controls

Thinking about how it would play, it sounds like that could work. You'd have your thumbs on the (hopefully 2 sticks) on the front and you'd have your other fingers round the back using the touch pad. Sounds interesting.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Reknoc wrote:Some of the choices you made in the first game effect events in the second game.
isn't that the game where you can have choose to have sex with the alien woman thingy?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Matty wrote:isn't that the game where you can have choose to have sex with the alien woman thingy?
I see you've been watching Fox News.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:isn't that the game where you can have choose to have sex with the alien woman thingy?
No.

There's no choice as the human woman is so completely unlikable you'd never want to speak to her.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Edit: I see the rumours of the new PSP has already been posted :P I'm not sure what to think about that one, seems like it may be legit though.

New Mortal Kombat announced as well.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:New Mortal Kombat announced as well.
Way before E3.

Atlus have announced Catherine on PS360, their first HD game.

Trailer

First Look

So apparently the dude who appears in Persona 3 Portable isn't from Persona 5 but this, which is being worked on by the Persona 3 and 4 teams (and Nocturne/Lucifers Call I think).
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

^EEeeeeee im excited bout that one. Looks good aswell. Probably won't be out till 2011 :( (Everything that looks like it'll be worth playing lately's not out till next year)
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

richarddavies wrote:^EEeeeeee im excited bout that one. Looks good aswell. Probably won't be out till 2011 :( (Everything that looks like it'll be worth playing lately's not out till next year)
Catherine? Japan release date is 2010, US will probably be 2011, EU will be never.