Gaming News

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:Re: MGS Legacy Collection - If anything, it's just an excuse for Konami to finally release the digital graphic novels outside of Japan, which isn't even that big a deal for us Europeans as we could've just imported the Japanese DVD anyway, like I did XD
It's also a handy collection for folks like myself who have always admired/appreciated the MGS franchise, but have never actually owned any of the games themselves.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Very true. Although, when you consider how much this collection is likely going to cost, it might work out cheaper just buying the individual parts separately.
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Well, since I'm a sucker for anything Metal Gear related, it's on my shopping list. I own everything in it anyway, so it's just an excuse to get a fourth copy of MGS4...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

A fourth?!?

I'm more than happy with the one that I got - well, it did cost me £80 at the time, so...yeah.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:Very true. Although, when you consider how much this collection is likely going to cost, it might work out cheaper just buying the individual parts separately.
True, but, like, special crap! And it's in a collection format.
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Well, I own the US Greatest Hits, PAL, and the PAL 25th Anniversary Editions of the game...I think I may have a problem. :lol:
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

The Sims 4 recently been announced. My question is there any difference? Yes I have little knowledge of the series except for very general aspects of it.
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Is that franchise still popular?
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Dr Shaneman wrote:Is that franchise still popular?
I believe young teen girls are one of their major demographics, it's why we had 'Katy Perry' expansions for Sims 3. I did like the series, played the second one to death, bought all the expansions and such. I did buy the third, but kinda lost interest in it. Now there's a fourth? I don't really see what they could add. I want a sequel to Spore instead, that game was rather fun.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Sims 3 was pretty good, but I kinda tired of it after a while. I would imagine Sims 4 will add newer bits and pieces in, wouldn't be too surprised if it has some sort of connectivity to SimCity ala SimCity 3 & The Sims did.