Gaming News

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
dab_dob
Level 6
Level 6

Post by dab_dob »

Nice .. thank you
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

This is the first time in at least ten years that i'm going to fork out for a skateboarding game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011- ... d-new-pros

There releasing a new Tony hawks game on live but it's just a mash up of the first two games but with up to date graphics. I loved the first two Tony hawks games.
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

richarddavies wrote:This is the first time in at least ten years that i'm going to fork out for a skateboarding game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011- ... d-new-pros

There releasing a new Tony hawks game on live but it's just a mash up of the first two games but with up to date graphics. I loved the first two Tony hawks games.

Is is that Pro Skater HD thing? Heard it during the Spike Video Game Awards....looks like they're tying to bring back old-school skatebording, but in this day in age? I'm not too sure about that....
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

It'll sell like shit, no doubt. But the original THPS games are still as awesome now as they were back then, and now we get to play a prettier version.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Tits and Counters 5 demo coming:
http://andriasang.com/comzdb/doa5_demo/

That you can only get by buying Ninja Gaiden 3...

lol

If it isn't bad enough they put the demo behind the pay wall they also made the characters for it console exclusive unless you fork over extra for the Collectors Edition.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Did anyone else knew that Balloon tower defense 5 was coming out this December?

Gotta love that game. There is a trailer out for it too.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

I don't think any one knew, can't imagine why.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I guess it must be mainly down to them not getting the sales they needed on the 360. Going exclusive on a console that has a pretty marginal user base in their main market, japan, is never going to lead to wild profits. They don't seem to have managed to get shooters to take off in any real way in the west either through publisher deals over here, XBLA and iphone ports. Shame, as this likely means less arcade shooters and more crap like that dating sim they're releasing soon. Worst case scenario - Psikyo all over again.
Tic Tac, sir?
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

Killer French Bread wrote:I guess it must be mainly down to them not getting the sales they needed on the 360. Going exclusive on a console that has a pretty marginal user base in their main market, japan, is never going to lead to wild profits. They don't seem to have managed to get shooters to take off in any real way in the west either through publisher deals over here, XBLA and iphone ports. Shame, as this likely means less arcade shooters and more crap like that dating sim they're releasing soon. Worst case scenario - Psikyo all over again.
I would hate to see Cave go down.