Gaming News

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

Kaito-kun wrote:Gee, if I had bought that Metal Gear HD Collection I'd be ticked off by this news.

Unless it's stupidly expensive. Which it probably will be.
Oh...
God Dammit Konami...
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Kaito-kun wrote:Gee, if I had bought that Metal Gear HD Collection I'd be ticked off by this news.

I have it. Not at all bothered. I can easily buy the original MGS on psn. The other games dont interest me
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

I think Mario Kart Arcade is gonna be up for download on WiiU soon.
Sealed magazine meant I couldn't read it, though it was listed as "previed" on the cover.
Bisylizzie
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

Post by Bisylizzie »

Dr Shaneman wrote:I think Mario Kart Arcade is gonna be up for download on WiiU soon.
Sealed magazine meant I couldn't read it, though it was listed as "previed" on the cover.

Oooooh, which mag?

I can guess, UK, not EDGE (this month's isn't in a bag - I think that's what you mean by "sealed"). Likely not GamesTM as they don't usually bag up the mags... ONM? Or, maybe, GamesMaster? Is the new issue of that out yet?
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

That the thing made by namco? Pretty pants game by arcade standards but still more fun than most console racers i guess. Think a sequel came out at some point too.
Tic Tac, sir?
TheAzureGuy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by TheAzureGuy »

I suppose that would make sense. The arcade cab had a camera that recorded you during the race didn't it? What with the WiiU pad having a camera and all, it would be fitting. I remember it having Namco characters in it, like Pac-Man, and a Tamagotchi.
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

Meh... Got the HD collection for the Vita for free because of PS Plus so :P
Still haven't tried it yet. I need a bigger memory stick and they're stupidly expensive.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

Bisylizzie wrote:Oooooh, which mag?

I can guess, UK, not EDGE (this month's isn't in a bag - I think that's what you mean by "sealed"). Likely not GamesTM as they don't usually bag up the mags... ONM? Or, maybe, GamesMaster? Is the new issue of that out yet?
I actually can't remember now >.<
It must have been the official Nintendo one, since they're always putting their mags in cardboard sleeves these days.

There 2 games in the series btw, if anyone doesn't remember. Also yes, it did have Pac-Man as a playable character.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

KC wrote:Meh... Got the HD collection for the Vita for free because of PS Plus so :P
Still haven't tried it yet. I need a bigger memory stick and they're stupidly expensive.
The vita ports are pretty bad. Controls are quite awful.
Bisylizzie
Playlist Manager
Playlist Manager

Post by Bisylizzie »

Dr Shaneman wrote:I actually can't remember now >.<
It must have been the official Nintendo one, since they're always putting their mags in cardboard sleeves these days.

There 2 games in the series btw, if anyone doesn't remember. Also yes, it did have Pac-Man as a playable character.
Yeah, went to shops today, it IS ONM. Got this issue hanging around the house, so will have a look for it... Not read it though, as not mine, but I'll see if I can find the preview...