Valkyria Chronicles 2 and PSP2 Demo on US PSN!

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and PSP2 Demo on US PSN!

Post by Tru »

If anyone has a US Playstation Network account, you can download demos for upcoming Playstation Portable RPG's Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Or, if you're in the UK and don't mind breaking some rules, you could set yourself up with a fake US account and download them that way >_>

Both games are due to be released pretty soon and are gonna be awesome, definitely a reason to get a PSP if you don't have one already! Valkyria Chronicles 2 will have a multiplayer option and Phantasy Star Portable 2 is offering free online play, which I'm sure will keep me entertained whilst sitting in lectures this year at Uni ;)

Anyone excited about either game? Tried the demo?
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

I've not finished VC1 on the PS3 yet but I'll probably buy VC2 the moment it's released mainly due to the way the PSP is going at the moment. If I wait until I finally finish the first one then the PSP will probably be long dead.
richarddavies
Level 14
Level 14

Post by richarddavies »

I gave the jap demo of 2 ages ago. It seemed pretty solid from what I played. It just took alot out of it as I didn't have a clue what was being said or what the writing was saying.
7Force
Level 10
Level 10

Post by 7Force »

still playing through Phantasy Star Zero on DS but i did play the japanese PSP2 demo and seemed pretty solid, not sure about VC2 yet not played the first one (since i dont own a PS3) but the multiplayer does sound intersting.
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

From what I've played of the PS: P2 demo it does seem like the best portable taking stuff from PS: P and PS0. Trying to complete PS: P now to import my character but it's really hard to play after the P2 demo.

Not tried the VC2 demo yet but I honestly don't care about it.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Ahh, I can't get them working on my PSP gutted! :P

I'm still playing through PS0 too, but really looking forward to PSP2. I really didn't like the first one at all, way too boring, thus I'm really eager to see the improvements they've added.
Truesonic
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Truesonic »

I have a question. I have not played the first VC (lack of PS3) and I was wondering if playing VC2 would be a bad idea. Does VC2 have many references to the first one? Would I have to play the first to understand VC2? PLEASE no spoilers for VC1 I hope to buy that one day and enjoy it for myself.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Truesonic wrote:I have a question. I have not played the first VC (lack of PS3) and I was wondering if playing VC2 would be a bad idea. Does VC2 have many references to the first one? Would I have to play the first to understand VC2? PLEASE no spoilers for VC1 I hope to buy that one day and enjoy it for myself.

Though I havent played the whole game I guess there will be references to the first game as some of the characters are the same and the story continues 2 years later. I have only played the Japanese demo.

But either way I would absolutely recommend this game! Have pre-ordered it myself :)
abamai
Level 1
Level 1

Post by abamai »

women snow boot

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Ahh, I can't get them working on my PSP gutted! :P

I'm still playing through PS0 too, but really looking forward to PSP2. I really didn't like the first one at all, way too boring, thus I'm really eager to see the improvements they've added.