Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Still no news on Tim?
Tic Tac, sir?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

CapnCloudchaser wrote:Give them chance to make it first!

As long as it plays well, it doesn't matter if the characters look a bit on the ugly side, right? :P
There isn't much to be improved on since the last proper hitmaker game, so really all there is is good graphics and it doesn't have those.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Virtua Tennis is fairly new to the 'awesome graphics' catagory, and those are in-develop shots, so I do agree with CapnCloudchaser with that sentiment.

On the flip side, I can safely say this as a sports gamer. Virtua Tennis >> Topspin. Topspin has all physics and no personality. No personality = no fun. At least Virtua Tennis' regular play is loads of fun and mini-games are TONS of fun!

I have SEGA Sports Tennis (Virtua Tennis 2 outside of USA) and SEGA Superstars Tennis. Both are fun games.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

If something looks like ass then don't release screenshots for it, wait til it looks better, it's not that hard.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Reknoc wrote:If something looks like ass then don't release screenshots for it, wait til it looks better, it's not that hard.
I'm shocked a publisher hasn't snapped you up for their publicity department yet. What else would you do with your evident wisdom? Tell developers to stop releasing poor quality games? Suggest that the company should try to make money? Oh! Oh! How about making games that represent graphics using polygons instead of pixel sprites?
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Kaito-kun wrote:Oh! Oh! How about making games that represent graphics using polygons instead of pixel sprites?
lol what
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Will be nice to see how well Move will be incorporated into the game.
Have all the game in the series and I'm sure AM3 will make a great game. They rarely dissapoint.