READ ME FIRST! Review Centre Rules & Guidelines

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

READ ME FIRST! Review Centre Rules & Guidelines

Post by Gavvie »

Hi there, and welcome to the Review Centre!

We want you guys to have fun, writing reviews of the latest and greatest games, be they from SEGA or other companies, retail or digital download. However, we also want these reviews to be informative to other members, so please take note of the following guidelines before continuing:

1 - Please create a new topic for each game review. If you're wanting to review Fallout 3, and somebody else has already posted one, don't be disheartened! This is the only forum where duplicate threads are allowed!

- On the note of duplicate threads, in the topic title please use the following (I'll use Fallout 3 as an example):

Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)

Obviously not in italics, but you get the idea. The topic title has to state the game title, and the format you're reviewing. If you're posting a comparison review, write which formats you're comparing. And finally, if reviewing a piece of DLC, include the DLC name as well (Fallout 3: Broken Steel, for example).

3 - As this is a review forum, it'd help if you have actually played the game you're reviewing! We're not going to be allowing threads to pop up which say "I think this game is going to be great" and then offering opinion that way. In the future, we may allow you to preview games, but we'll cross that bridge at a later date.

In short - If you haven't played a game, then don't write a review for it!

That's it! Not an awful lot to take in to account. Feel free to write the review in whichever style you feel comfortable - Unlike the forthcoming RadioSEGA Reviews, there's no standard style here. And whilst we're moderating threads at the moment, we may remove that in the future once the forum's in full flow.

Now go! Have fun, and review games to your heart's content! :D