Rez HD (Xbox Live Arcade)

Use this forum for all your game reviews, SEGA or otherwise. All threads will be moderated.
INeedFruit
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by INeedFruit »

Thats interesting that he thinks that! I always considered Time Crises/House of the Dead games to be 'light gun games' and not on-rails shooter. Although those games can easily be defined as a on-rails shooter when i think of that genre I tend to think of games like Lylat Wars and Sin and Punishment.
Host of ClubSEGA - A show about the arcade scene and SEGA arcade games.
Wednesday at 8pm UK/WET - 9pm CEST- 3pm EST - 12pm PST
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I'd say it was obviously an on-rails shooter because you can't move the character.
Tic Tac, sir?
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

Oh yeah, I forgot about Lylat Wars etc!
CupOfTeaMonster
Level 1
Level 1

Post by CupOfTeaMonster »

On-rails = predetermined movement, ergo Dan is a noob :P

I'm fully with you on this one Trudie. 2 years ago I actually disliked this sort of music (despite being quite broad across all five levels) and I didn't really enjoy 'smaller' games. That was all blown away after you forced it on me, and now it's the pride of my arcade collection. I spared no expense in getting all 200G to declare my love (and steal a pic for my profile).

An absolute triumph of a game, the only let down being the 'Official' sound track which only had the original songs, rather than also including the tweaked versions for the levels and their distinct 10-part style.

This review is going in your portfolio, right now ^_^