Final Fantasy XIV Beta

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Reknoc
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Reknoc »

Matty wrote:ok then

go find me a PC now for under £300 that will run hi def games for 5 years and will never have no issues with lag/bad frame rates
You never said about making one from scratch. Obviously you're gonna pay abit more than you would for the barely HD 360 and PS3. But you are most certainly not:

Upgrade every 6 months
Spending £200+ a year on hardware

And:

Consoles have the exact same hardware, eventually there's a limit to how much they can improve during the current gen (they'll never reach PC)
PC hardware is constantly improving though there is no reason to adopt to it as most games will A) still use older hardware B) still look better than the console version.

Gonic is (surprisingly) right, it comes down to preference. PC games tend to look leaps and bounds better but if you can ignore that then whatever. Doesn't make your post any less dumb though.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

Okay, so you agree with me, fair enough. Is there really any need for the sarcasm?
You dont always agree with some of my views on various topics and thats okay, thats what disscussion boards are all about, (surprisingly) :P