Podcast RSS Subscribers - Update Your Subscription!

The latest updates and comments on our Live Shows...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Podcast RSS Subscribers - Update Your Subscription!

Post by ResidentSD »

Linked from the RadioSEGA Blog @ http://www.radiosega.net/blog.php?id=113
If you're a subscriber to any of the podcast RSS feeds for shows we host ourself (that is every show except Radio Redux), we have some important information which you'll need to read to keep enjoying your favourite RadioSEGA podcasts. However, if you subscribe via iTunes or simply download the episodes you want, the news here does not affect you so don't worry about it!

However, if you do subscribe to our podcast RSS feeds, you will need to update the feed address used in your podcatcher to subscribe to our RadioSEGA feeds as they have now moved to a different server. To get the new feed address, simply visit the Shows & Podcasts page and copy the address of the 'Subscribe via RSS' hyperlink, which should start http://www.radiosega.net/feeds. You will then need to update your podcatching software with this new address. The software's help section or support website should tell you how to do this.

The old feeds, who's addresses start mysega.co.uk/podcasts, will continue to be updated for the next couple of weeks, after which you will need to be subscribed to the new feeds to continue receiving your favourite RadioSEGA shows automatically. But why wait? Update now and make sure you're receiving the best SEGA radio shows anywhere online!

If you have any problems moving to our new feeds, please post them over on the RadioSEGA Forums. I've setup a dedicated thread here. If you have any questions, queries or problems at all, post there and I'll do what I can to help.

A reminder - if you subscribe via iTunes or download manually, the information above doesn't affect you! Plus, as Radio Redux is hosted by Sonic Wrecks not RadioSEGA, their feeds are not affected either!
If you have any questions, queries or problems making this transition, please post here and I'll do what I can to help.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Yeah, I was wondering why all of the sudden I had two subscriptions to SEGA Jukebox and SEGA AGES (the two shows I subscribe to)...
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

crippenstation wrote:Yeah, I was wondering why all of the sudden I had two subscriptions to SEGA Jukebox and SEGA AGES (the two shows I subscribe to)...
Is that in iTunes?
Mena
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Mena »

^ Yep, same happened to me.
ResidentSD
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by ResidentSD »

I did wonder what affect it would have in iTunes itself (in the iTunes library not on the iTunes store). It's obviously creating a new entry for a new feed.

It's a shame it's done this and I hope it doesn't cause you guys too many issues. It was something that we needed to do though, as having the feeds on the same server as the downloads has caused some issues we did not foresee when setting up the feeds back in March.