Gamescom vs. PAX vs. Tokyo Game Show! Round One! FIGHT!

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...

Gamescom vs PAX vs Tokyo Game Show

Gamescom
No votes
PAX
17%
Tokyo Game Show
83%

Total votes: 6

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Gamescom vs. PAX vs. Tokyo Game Show! Round One! FIGHT!

Post by Kaito-kun »

We've got three game expos packed quite close together over these few months which means that many developers will have to pick and choose which events they wish to attend, as a result not everyone may be able to afford attending all three, so with that in mind which show do you think will be the most exciting? Gamescon in Klön has pulled the first punch so we've already seen what the Germans had on offer but what do you think we will see coming from Team America in Seattle or those wacky Japanese in Tokyo? Place your bets and start speculating now folks!
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Y'know, a poll would go mighty nice in here...

Whilst Gamescom is Europe's biggest (and therefore best) games convention, I don't think it stands up to the might of TGS, so I'm going for that.

That, and I don't class PAX to be a games convention, as it features all sorts of stuff. Bit like SDCC (San Diego Comic-Con).
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

Gavvie wrote:Y'know, a poll would go mighty nice in here....
Oh! Good idea, please sort that out! ^__^
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

Ding! And done.

Voted for TGS on there as well.
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Voted TGS, mainly because I prefer the Japanese gaming culture. Wish I could go to TGS once, but as I hate to fly I guess it will never happen.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Well, I voted for PAX, but I still prefer TGS. PAX is mostly an convention but with added concerts, it's not like it's big, but it's still growing. And it has been awesome in many years, growing even more this year. But alas, TGS may reveal more details about games, and more extras from Japan, so that's kinda better.

But hopefully PAX will grow more in the following years, it still has lot of potential. (and this is not because I'm going there, it's because I have checked most info about PAX and learnt from experts.)
I live here now!