If you could, What Sonic game and Sonic cartoons would you tell SEGA to make next?

Strictly SEGA related discussion.
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

If you could, What Sonic game and Sonic cartoons would you tell SEGA to make next?

Post by Quills on Wheels »

:sonic: Hi people! It Biggest Sonic Fan here! I was wondering you know... We all got our own taste and each one of us want sega to do a Sonic game we like. Now I made this Forum for every person who likes to tell me or anybody else what Sonic game would they like SEGA to make? :huh:

Personally I want a few sonic games to be made:

Sonic Adventure 3

Sonic Choronicles 2

Shadow the hedgehog 2: The Return of Maria Robotnik (I title I created but doesnt matter what title it has. Just another shadow the hedgehog game)

Sonic Adventure Collections (Including Sonic adventure 1 and 2 and DEFENETALLY Knuckles and the chaotix!)

Remake of Sonic 06 WITHOUT the bad stuff (I mean If they have made a remake of Sonic adventure 1 and 2 than why not 06?

Sonic X seseon 4

SatAM (Continue)

And maybe Sonic heroes 2
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:SatAM (Continue)
Unexpected. NOTHING beats the work of Ben Hurst, and if someone touched the story, they'd probably screw it up.

As for the rest, I am actually saddened to say...I'm expecting nothing from Sonic now. They released so many awful games (Unleashed was ok, but still awful, especially the Next-Gen versions.) that I basically said "Fuck it, let them release which ever they like."

I played Sonic 4 at PAX. I do have high hopes on that. On Colours...well...let's just say I wasn't impressed. Maybe the Wisps concept screwed it. But oh well, must wait until November.
I live here now!
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Oh C'mon Man! Stop being so negative about sonic! HE IS A GOOD GUY!
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I don't see this thread going anywhere :P

I'm happy with the direction they are going: 2D Sonic and a Sonic that uses the daytime stages of Unleashed. The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing again is the Chao raising from the Adventure series, as that would work great with the online technology we have now.
ShadowPhantom
level 11
level 11

Post by ShadowPhantom »

I'd like a Sonic Heroes 2, but maybe with the option to chose your own team. You'd still have to have Fly, Speed and Power members, but you'd be able to choose which ones you want.

Sonic Chronicles 2? Sounds nice. Chronicles was fun, but Bioware is too busy to help SEGA with a sequel.

Shadow the Hedgehog 2 isn't gonna happen for a while. I'd like another game starring Shadow as well, but given the bad ratings and reviews the first one got, I don't think a sequel will happen until people forget about the first game, if at all.

Remake of '06... '06 wasn't as bad as people say it was, but yeah, a remake would be nice if they spent more time on it and actually fixed all the screw-ups. Check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4k4h0Hbns See? That video points out all the screw-ups in the storyline. If SEGA fixed that, the crappy camera angles, and the control scheme, I might play. As of now the only reason I have the game is so I can be Silver. If I want to be Sonic, I put in SADX. If I want to play as Shadow I'll play SA2B.

As for Sonic tv shows, I want something like Sonic X but different. Same art style and stuff, but it would take place on Sonic's home planet. That's what I want.

A SatAM continuation? Sorry dude. The closest you're ever gonna get is to go read the Sonic comics from Archie.

What I've been waiting for is Sonic Adventure 3. Done properly, with adventure fields and everything.
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

If I could ask SEGA to make any game I wanted I wouldn't waste my time asking for a new Sonic game. They're going to churn them out anyway; I'd use that wish to ask for something people want but are, at the moment, unlikely to get. Examples include a new Jet Set Radio or for them to finish the Shenmue saga like so many people have been asking for.
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Sonic is Fail

I'd like something original instead.

Or if not original how about a revival? A new Ristar or something would be cool
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

It was Sonic that made me go out and buy a Megadrive ages ago so I still have love for the little fellow. Sonic Sega Racing 2 would be great, although not a pure Sonic game. Sonic Adventure 3 would also be nice if they could get a camera that is actually working.
Gonic
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Gonic »

I cant really think of what Sonic game i would like made, I would be intrested what they the next storybook sonic game (Sonic and the giant beanstalk?) I also wrote a blog how sonic'06 may have turned out if it was done correctly.

What i would like to see is an adventure sort of game with Mario and Sonic. Not these olympic games :/ I dunno waited all these years and the game they both star in is a collection of mini games
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Gonic wrote: What i would like to see is an adventure sort of game with Mario and Sonic. Not these olympic games :/ I dunno waited all these years and the game they both star in is a collection of mini games

I think I know what you mean. Dont you mean like an advenutre which sonic and mario work together?