New Staff Additions

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

New Staff Additions

Post by Gavvie »

(NOTE: Posting this here so you guys can reply to it if needed ^_^ )

Hi guys. Just a quick one here detailing a few new additions to the RadioSEGA Staff Team.

As you may/may not know, last week we announced who would be a part of our Review Team, as part of the Project 7 update. I've been a bit slack this week, as there was meant to be a blog post going up on the main site, but please direct your applause towards the following:

Alientropy
CapnCloudchaser
Cobradabest
Page
Reknoc

On top of these, I've also been on the lookout for a couple of Mods. Currently we've only really got ResidentSD and richarddavies manning this side of the team, and whilst they're doing a fine job, a few extra pairs of hands wouldn't go unnoticed. This decision was made purely on whether we felt the individual would be able to do what we'd like them to. With that in mind, our three new Mods are:

Kaito-kun
Mena
Shadid

BUT WAIT! There's one more! One that even the other Staffers don't know about.

RadioSEGA prides itself on the radio. After all, that is we're about. Our goal is to become the #1 SEGA radio station, and to do that, we need SEGA music. And there's a lot missing. So...I've gone and hired an extra Playlist Manager.

Don't get me wrong - Sound Reaper and Option are great. But when you're looking at a list of at least 100-150 games, the more people who can find and upload music, the better.

This decision was pretty easy to make, purely because the member already has access to the FTP, as they're in the process of becoming a RadioSEGA DJ. Our third Playlist Manager is:

Spawn of Jack

Congrats to all our new Staffers. If you feel like you could offer RadioSEGA something, then drop me a PM. There's a few positions we'll be looking at filling in the near future, and if the shoe fits...who knows?
Sonic The Drunk
Level 3
Level 3

Post by Sonic The Drunk »

I've only been here a bit so I don't really know anyone, but congratulations! I'm sure everyone will fill this positions well.
Shadid

Post by Shadid »

Well, could waited before I get back too, alas, I'll be returning tomorrow! ...evening, mostly Sunday morning. Now, no servbot...kidding.

But moving on, feels good to be a part of the mod team! I'll try and be on the lookout. XD

Just play nice and everything will be fine. ;)
I live here now!
Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Post by Kaito-kun »

GYAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA!!! GYAAAAAHAHAHA~! *Ahem* I mean, I shall do my best to make RadioSEGA's forum the number one community in the...um...Community.

(Y-Yeah, that'll hold them...)
Rayne
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Rayne »

Are there any members that aren't mods now? :P
TF73
Level 9
Level 9

Post by TF73 »

Best of luck to everyone :)
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

Am I the only person with over a thousand posts who isn't a staff member?
Tic Tac, sir?
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

Killer French Bread wrote:Am I the only person with over a thousand posts who isn't a staff member?
No, you're not. There's a lot of over-1000-posters who aren't mods.
The post counter has nothing to do with becoming a moderator, but rather the quality of these posts, and the general behaviour on the forums.

That said, congrats to the new staff members and the review squad. =)
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit
Killer French Bread
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Killer French Bread »

I'm detecting a condescending tone here.
Tic Tac, sir?
Option
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Option »

It wasn't condescending, but rather was supposed as a hint that your behaviour on the forums isn't always appropiate.
"The sub-structure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons - and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unravelled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries."
- Academician Prokhor Zakharov, For I Have Tasted The Fruit