Games that only you could ever love.

Non-SEGA? Shove your general gaming posts in here...
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Did I mention Sonic and the Black knight? I think I did say it but I'm just going to say it again.
Even though people say the game was complitly horrible and the sword swinings were hardly responding and your arm started hurting, the game was quite a good one for me and I liked it. Although I still think that there was no reason to bring a new super form in the game, just like what they did in Sonic in the Secret rings.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

Gonic wrote:The Megaman battle network and starforce series. There awesome :)
I remember liking the Megaman Battle Network series too. I played up until 3 and never finished it. Now there's too many sequels to bother with.
ImageImage
Quills on Wheels
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Quills on Wheels »

Biggest sonic fan wrote:Did I mention Sonic and the Black knight? I think I did say it but I'm just going to say it again.
Even though people say the game was complitly horrible and the sword swinings were hardly responding and your arm started hurting, the game was quite a good one for me and I liked it. Although I still think that there was no reason to bring a new super form in the game, just like what they did in Sonic in the Secret rings.
Oh, and I also forgot to say I have 2 copies of Sonic and the Black Knight. I bought one myself and got the other one in my birthday and I haven't even opened it yet.
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Thrasher: Skate & Destroy

The controls were horrendous and the detection was bad, but the music oofft, more than made up for it
Alpha Dog 1996
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Alpha Dog 1996 »

Assuming i read this right, I have to say I love Zelda Minish Cap despite all the haters I've heard of it