Error Report Center: Playlist Track Issues

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

TheChaosBlue wrote:So I was adding more songs to my favorites and I noticed under 'maimai GreeN + HALFPIPE TOKYO' nothing is listed for requesting.
Fixed. Reverted them back to 'maimai GreeN PLUS HALFPIPE TOKYO'. Oh SAM! :wacko:
electricboogaloo
Level 3
Level 3

Post by electricboogaloo »

The Galaxy Force II section is mixed from various different versions (Arcade, Master System, Genesis, Arranged) and it's not labeled as such. For example, the Arcade version of Beyond The Galaxy is not here, the version listed is the Master System FM one.
electricboogaloo
Level 3
Level 3

Post by electricboogaloo »

Update on some Cyber Speedway track names:

I found the actual track names of the Bygone Dogs tracks through the manual and compilation albums like Sega Power Cuts 1.

"Progressive Quick Melody" is actually called "Dayglo Blues"
"Progressive Monkey Jive" is actually called "Call Me Crazy"
"Cyber Speedway (Winning Theme)" is actually called "Da Jam"

Hope this gets updated ASAP!
jstarmax
Level 2
Level 2

Post by jstarmax »

Hiya. I've noticed this a few times but when I request "With the Stars and Us" from Persona 5, it doesn't play and it skips to the next track. It's not recorded either on the Recently Played.Thanks!
KC
Administrator
Administrator

Post by KC »

jstarmax wrote:Hiya. I've noticed this a few times but when I request "With the Stars and Us" from Persona 5, it doesn't play and it skips to the next track. It's not recorded either on the Recently Played.Thanks!
It should be fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. And enjoy this very long track while we don't pull it off the playlist for not being radio friendly. XD
jstarmax
Level 2
Level 2

Post by jstarmax »

KC wrote:It should be fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. And enjoy this very long track while we don't pull it off the playlist for not being radio friendly. XD
Thanks a bunch KC! :biggrin:
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Stage 2 from Alien³ just played; the game does not appear to be searchable in the playlist (game name). It doesn't come up if you try Alien, Alien 3 or Alien³.

Love the soundtrack to this game so would like to save to favourites and request.
GreenViper8
Administrator
Administrator
Preferred pronouns: he/him

Post by GreenViper8 »

A simple reason for that. That's due to our new rotation rules. Third Party tracks are now able to be played randomly on the 24/7, but are not available to request due to them not being SEGA tracks. Apologies but hope that answers your question. :)
:SEGA:
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

It does answer! I remember talking with SEGAMark years ago and asking if we can get Alien3 on RS and he said no at the time for that reason.
jstarmax
Level 2
Level 2

Post by jstarmax »

There are some errors on Yakuza Majima Karaoke Collection (Ryu Ga Gotoku Goro Majima Karaoke All Time Best Collection) that I've noticed:

- Incorrect song name for the Duet Edition and Full Spec Edition on "I Wish for Happiness". Their original song name "絶望頂プライド" or Zetsubouchou Pride kinda translates like"Pride from Despair".

- Incorrect song duration displayed on the following songs:
Heart Break Mermaid [Maji Spec Edition] (9:09)
I Love You [Full Spec Edition] (13:08)
I Wish for Happiness [Duet Edition] (8:59)
Majima No Majirock [Full Spec Edition] (8:25)
x Sunshine [Maji Spec Edition] (7:29)

- The track "Majima Construction Anthem [Instrumental Edition]" is missing on the album. I guess it's okay if it's not added.

Thanks!