Error Report Center: Playlist Track Issues

Have something to say, or having any issues? Let us know...
Spawn of Jack
Level 5
Level 5

Error Report Center: Playlist Track Issues

Post by Spawn of Jack »

Hello everyone! This is where you can report issues with any of the music we play here on RadioSEGA, and help make this place a little more awesome!

Please report any tracks that play the incorrect song, have sound quality issues or that have been misspelled/mislabeled. Also feel free to report any missing tracks from an already existing album on the playlist.

To report issues with our stream or request system, please go here http://radiosega.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2312
Proud Shump Chump
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Two things: it wasn't played as a request, but Ecco the Dolphin [8BIT] credit reel music is playing right now, but it's CD quality sound complete with vocals (probably Japanese, I don't understand what's being sung) and a real piano. That can't be right. May be worth a check.

Phantasy Star [8BIT] - Battle started playing after I finished typing the above paragraph and it sounds more like a remix of a Shadow level from Sonic Adventure 2. Then it abruptly turned into a piano piece. That can't be right either.

Also, a few days ago I requested the Game Select music from Sonic Jam, but it never played so that link might be broken as the others I request seem to work fine.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

We're aware that most, if not all, of the 8-bit music is borked. Has been for a while actually.

We're trying to get it all replaced, but it's taking time. So please be patient ^_^
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

I just now found that the sweet main menu theme from SEGA Genesis Collection (might have a slight variation in the name in Europe) that was for PS2 and PSP is missing. Any chance that can be added at some point?

Here it is if you haven't heard it before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nu9uPJql_k
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Twinny
News Team
News Team
Preferred pronouns: He/Him

Post by Twinny »

Hey, uh I was typing in "free" in the playlist search and when Sonic Free Riders came up, Un-Gravitify was mistakenly labeled under that name. Any way that could be changed? Thanks!
Radio:SEGA: Gang Since October 2010

Sound Reaper
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Sound Reaper »

mtwinny wrote:Hey, uh I was typing in "free" in the playlist search and when Sonic Free Riders came up, Un-Gravitify was mistakenly labeled under that name. Any way that could be changed? Thanks!
Sonic Free Riders - Un-Gravitify(5:06) - It was also featured in this game. I do not know if there are any NOTABLE differences between this and the original though.
I wasn't going to return until I had something worthwhile to share sooooo....Image
Gavvie
Show DJ
Show DJ

Post by Gavvie »

No differences as far as I'm aware. I think the entire gamerip was sync'd to the server when it was uploaded. You'll probably find Super Hang-On on there as well.
RetroBob
Level 5
Level 5
Preferred pronouns: That bellend

Post by RetroBob »

Beatnik on the ship (8bit) is correctly labelled when searching, but appears as "beating on the ship" in the request log stream when it's playing.
Dr Shaneman
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Dr Shaneman »

So nothing has been done to fix the mass albums with missing tracks that I found a year or so ago?
I remember reporting it to Mark when he was still around but guess that got shunned.
There's quite a lot that's missing to be honest.
SimonShirley
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by SimonShirley »

Dr Shaneman wrote:So nothing has been done to fix the mass albums with missing tracks that I found a year or so ago?
I remember reporting it to Mark when he was still around but guess that got shunned.
There's quite a lot that's missing to be honest.
I believe that Gavvie is on the case mass retagging at the moment and should be providing a playlist update soon.
Long time lurker and sometimes chief assistant. More the former.