Chrome
36%
Internet Explorer
16%
Safari
4%
Opera
No votes
Other (Please remember to let us know which!)
4%

Total votes: 50

Kaito-kun
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: He/Him/They

Which Web Browser Do You Use?

Post by Kaito-kun »

Just a simple question; which web browser is your preferred choice and why?
Matty
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Matty »

Firefox for me

why? its got a great UI, the amount of customization is mind boggling and Mozilla sell Firefox umbrellas

nuff said <3

I would probably use chrome but i'm not keen on the minimalistic approach
MrEthernex
Level 10
Level 10

Post by MrEthernex »

Firefox. I've been using it since God knows when. Chrome is nice, but I'm not used to the UI (despite being uber simple) and I don't find much of a difference when it comes to speed. A simple change in browser shouldn't have as much an impact on speed as your ISP and your internet settings do.

I gave up on IE when I found out about Firefox, Chrome was interesting, but not enough to make me switch, and I didn't give a flying flock about Netscape or Opera.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15
Preferred pronouns: Bruh

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Chrome. There are some things I don't care for on Firefox, and Opera is just too buggy. I love Chrome's simple UI, and sheer speed..and since it does extensions now that means I can make it do pretty much anything I want it to.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
crippenstation
Level 9
Level 9

Post by crippenstation »

Safari. I don't need bells and whistles. The simpler the better.
Beware of your mind as it proves you wrong...
Leox001
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Leox001 »

Go Chrome!! yes it chomps lots of CPU and Bandwidth, but when I browse the internet I want stuff to load fast, and chrome delivers that.
Tru
Level 14
Level 14

Post by Tru »

I used to use Opera for years, but when I upgraded my PC it started to crash, so I had non choice but to switch to Firefox.

For a long time I refused to use Firefox though, partly cos I knew this 'holier than thou' guy who believed Firefox was the second coming and anyone that didn't use it deserved pain and suffering. It's just a browser, sheesh :P

There is no perfect browser though.
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

Leox001 wrote:Go Chrome!! yes it chomps lots of CPU and Bandwidth, but when I browse the internet I want stuff to load fast, and chrome delivers that.
When you have a decent machine, CPU and RAM usage doesn't matter all that much with a web browser :P Heheh
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cmXX ... T2LjS5oUOg Like guitars? Like games? Like Metal? Check my Youtoob.
sonicfanRICH
Level 13
Level 13

Post by sonicfanRICH »

I used to just use Internet Explorer but now I use Chrome all the time because it does seem faster and has some interesting extensions.
ImageImage
Wrath Oskvro
Level 15
Level 15

Post by Wrath Oskvro »

I would use Opera as my main if it wasn't so buggy. A few websites I regularly go to don't display correctly, if at all. :p Opera has the coolest speed dial type thing..Google Chrome has it as an extension now but Opera's is still much better.